Master Chief Collection-OffLine On Xbox One X

I have game pass and MCC.My Xbox One X is set as my Home console. When I access MCC and am offline, I do not see any of the progress carried over from my previous game play. It shows that I have completed 0 campaigns in every game - like a new player. However, if I log on to Xbox Live, it reflects my historical accomplishments.

My question is - Do I have to be logged On to Xbox Live in order to see all the campaigns I’ve already completed in MCC on my Home Xbox One X?

I have the same problem when playing any game offline. It seems the Xbox One doesnt like games being offline. It may have to do with sync data and because you’re offiline you cant access that data.

> 2533274813118219;2:
> I have the same problem when playing any game offline. It seems the Xbox One doesnt like games being offline. It may have to do with sync data and because you’re offiline you cant access that data.

Well, I was checking Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice and it did appear to keep track of what I had played before and had the Continue option so that I could pick up were I left off from and I was Offline. What I’m not sure about is if using the Game Pass impacts this and if the game is part of Game Pass, since that is an online option, that you must be online also. It can start to get confusing, because I have a lot of games that are on Game Pass that I also have purchased. I have purchased all the Halo Games, but am accessing them via the Game Pass.

I did notice that when I started MCC, it indicated it was syncing - the bar ran across the bottom left to right, but every game showed that no progress had been achieved as if I never-ever played any of them.

Getting confusing because after a while one begins to forget what one has purchased and what is being offered via the Game Pass. Same goes of Gears of War games. I will have to check them out to see how they behave since they are on Game Pass now, yet I own every single game and DLC.

Wanted to clarify a few points that may help you. Your Game Pass membership does not affect your save files. Any in-game progress and other data is managed solely by the game itself. So it doesn’t matter if you own the game or you’re accessing it using Game Pass. I believe Game Pass lets you play any downloaded games for either 2 weeks or one month without having to check in with Live.

Also, if you own the game, you’re not necessarily accessing it using Game Pass anyway as your Xbox recognizes your ownership of the digital license regardless of whether or not your membership is active.

As for the progress itself, if nothing is appearing, then you might have to connect to Live to access that progress. A lot of MCC’s stats are saved purely on Waypoint so that could be a reason why none of the data you’re looking for is correctly reflecting what it should.

Using Game Pass is probably at the very least hindering your saved progress, I would just recommend buying the game as it’s definitely worth it without having to worry about constantly paying for Game Pass again. Actually, I would prefer not to use Game Pass at all, but those are just my thoughts and opinions.

> 2533274801662235;1:
> I have game pass and MCC.My Xbox One X is set as my Home console. When I access MCC and am offline, I do not see any of the progress carried over from my previous game play. It shows that I have completed 0 campaigns in every game - like a new player. However, if I log on to Xbox Live, it reflects my historical accomplishments.
>
> My question is - Do I have to be logged On to Xbox Live in order to see all the campaigns I’ve already completed in MCC on my Home Xbox One X?

Of corse same problem on EU Italy

> 2533274801662235;1:
> I have game pass and MCC.My Xbox One X is set as my Home console. When I access MCC and am offline, I do not see any of the progress carried over from my previous game play. It shows that I have completed 0 campaigns in every game - like a new player. However, if I log on to Xbox Live, it reflects my historical accomplishments.
>
> My question is - Do I have to be logged On to Xbox Live in order to see all the campaigns I’ve already completed in MCC on my Home Xbox One X?

I don’t know about the campaign information, but I do know that I was playing the campaigns offline a few months ago and the game actually stopped me from playing because it didn’t have enough local space to save or something like that. I forget the exact reason, but I couldn’t play anymore because it wasn’t able to save my game. The moral of the story is, MCC does not like being played without an internet connection.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> Wanted to clarify a few points that may help you. Your Game Pass membership does not affect your save files. Any in-game progress and other data is managed solely by the game itself. So it doesn’t matter if you own the game or you’re accessing it using Game Pass. I believe Game Pass lets you play any downloaded games for either 2 weeks or one month without having to check in with Live.
>
> Also, if you own the game, you’re not necessarily accessing it using Game Pass anyway as your Xbox recognizes your ownership of the digital license regardless of whether or not your membership is active.
>
> As for the progress itself, if nothing is appearing, then you might have to connect to Live to access that progress. A lot of MCC’s stats are saved purely on Waypoint so that could be a reason why none of the data you’re looking for is correctly reflecting what it should.

Hi tuhin94,

I was able to connect online to Live and successfully sync MCC. It has been downloaded via the Game Pass subscription service. I do own all the games - purchased each one as they came out.on disc, not exactly digitally. Once it synced, it showed me previous “Resume” and Saved Games and was able to play fine. Must have been a glitch that one time I tried to log in.

Thanks Again everyone that responded!