Master chief collection not loading into main menu

I’m playing on Xbox one and it just freezes and won’t load into the main menu. Tired restarting and redownloading just nothing is working and I’m irritated. Help please? Fix the issue???

Please see the pinned thread regarding Halo Support and how to submit tickets for issues you may be experiencing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-support-important-links/470b6fbb-7e3a-4272-b2bc-dd0a5948cb2c/posts

You might just stick with it and wait. My loading screen was frozen for probably 10 minutes or more before it finally dropped me into the main me u

Same thing happened to me. Try just holding the power button of your Xbox while the screen is frozen (as if you where doing a hard reset) I did it and it dropped me in the main menu. It might have been that I just waited and happened to press it at the same time it finished loading but it can’t hurt to try.

Same thing is happening to me. It also says I’m 99% installed but it shows on my Xbox that everything is installed

Same here. The music is playing in the background but the little ring indicator (loading icon) is frozen. I’ve tried restarting it twice now and I’ve waited at least 10 minutes…

As we speak I just got an error message “file share data sync has encountered an error. Please restart the game to finish migration.”

WTFFFFFFF

I have the same issue. Spinning circle stopped. Music playing. Installed twice now. Same issue.

I have the same issues listed above

Edit1:After 10 mins of waiting I get “file share data sync has encountered an error. Please restart the game to finish migration.” and then takes me to a screen with music and the background menu animations playing.

Edit2:After restarting game it instantly took me main menu.

I’m having the same issue, pretty annoying tbh, tried resetting xbox over and over but still nothing.
I’m lost lol

Guys just let the circle load even if it froze. If music it’s still playing it will eventually push you to the main menu wait between 2 to 8 minutes if it does not pay music while the loading icon is frozen you need to restart the game.

It keeps freezing and doesn’t let me into menu…please fix it i wanna play

I wait and then it finally says “For some reason Halo: Master Chief Collection took too long to start. (0x8027025a)

SOLUTION: idk if this will work for everyone but it worked for me. press start on the game and go to manage game and add-ons. scroll down to saved data and delete all. I didnt have any saved data to lose so i did it and it booted right up. hope this helps

Same thing for me also… spinning circle then freezes, music in background, and sucks cuz I’m tryna play man wth

> 2533274902084341;13:
> SOLUTION: idk if this will work for everyone but it worked for me. press start on the game and go to manage game and add-ons. scroll down to saved data and delete all. I didnt have any saved data to lose so i did it and it booted right up. hope this helps

Thanks homie this worked, so stupid that this is a thing. Took me some hours to find a post that worked, thanks again

SOLUTION: idk if this will work for everyone but it worked for me. press start on the game and go to manage game and add-ons. scroll down to saved data and delete all. I didnt have any saved data to lose so i did it and it booted right up. hope this helps

Had xbox of for 9 months and thought I’d have a game after the downloads ect game didnt work tired skinny p method and it worked the screen still froze with the music playing in background left ot for 10 minuts and it game on

Mine is doing the same thing. I uninstalled it. Reinstalled it and it’s still freezing up.
It will go through the full cutscene at the beginning and then once it tells me to hit start , the circle will freeze up and the music continues to play.

Never had this issue until December.

Anyone still have this happening? it’s killin me just wanna play some halo!

> 2533274826635701;18:
> Anyone still have this happening? it’s killin me just wanna play some halo!

You betcha, just sitting here looking at a frozen circle

> 2533274860214922;19:
> > 2533274826635701;18:
> > Anyone still have this happening? it’s killin me just wanna play some halo!
>
> You betcha, just sitting here looking at a frozen circle

It’s killing me. I have wanted to play reach since it came out this month. I’m on my 7th reinstall. I’m afraid of losing data from my past reach stuff to erase saved data. Trying to 10min wait thing now. I tried contacting admins or whatever. First one asked about my specs on PC… Even though I clearly said Xbox. Second one asked for me to re-explain the issue…that was 5 days ago… I just want to play reach!!!