Master Chief Collection - Do you still play?

Is this game even still played by anybody? The last time I tried to play matchmaking, it still took “20 years” to search for a game…AND NEVER FOUND ONE! Went right back to Halo 5 (unfortunately). Is anyone still in matchmaking, or playing campaign? I have few achievements left in this game, some in matchmaking, some in campaign; but I’m not sure if anyone is online to play anymore. Who’s on, what’s the best game type to go into, etc. I’m itching to get these achievements, so any type of assistance would be great!

> 2533274814138166;1:
> Is this game even still played by anybody? The last time I tried to play matchmaking, it still took “20 years” to search for a game…AND NEVER FOUND ONE! Went right back to Halo 5 (unfortunately). Is anyone still in matchmaking, or playing campaign? I have few achievements left in this game, some in matchmaking, some in campaign; but I’m not sure if anyone is online to play anymore. Who’s on, what’s the best game type to go into, etc. I’m itching to get these achievements, so any type of assistance would be great!

Fireteam Cerberus do, though not as often as we’d like. Most of it is through our wider XBL club partnership (founded with like-minded Spartan Companies) Halo Cooperative Gaming Club - both MP and campaign. Tends to be more of a scheduled party kind of thing but you can always put a Looking for Group in the club and you’ll usually find a good group

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274814138166;1:
> > Is this game even still played by anybody? The last time I tried to play matchmaking, it still took “20 years” to search for a game…AND NEVER FOUND ONE! Went right back to Halo 5 (unfortunately). Is anyone still in matchmaking, or playing campaign? I have few achievements left in this game, some in matchmaking, some in campaign; but I’m not sure if anyone is online to play anymore. Who’s on, what’s the best game type to go into, etc. I’m itching to get these achievements, so any type of assistance would be great!
>
> Fireteam Cerberus do, though not as often as we’d like. Most of it is through our wider XBL club partnership (founded with like-minded Spartan Companies) Halo Cooperative Gaming Club - both MP and campaign. Tends to be more of a scheduled party kind of thing but you can always put a Looking for Group in the club and you’ll usually find a good group

That’s cool! i’ll go have a look, thanks!!

> 2533274814138166;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2533274814138166;1:
> > > Is this game even still played by anybody? The last time I tried to play matchmaking, it still took “20 years” to search for a game…AND NEVER FOUND ONE! Went right back to Halo 5 (unfortunately). Is anyone still in matchmaking, or playing campaign? I have few achievements left in this game, some in matchmaking, some in campaign; but I’m not sure if anyone is online to play anymore. Who’s on, what’s the best game type to go into, etc. I’m itching to get these achievements, so any type of assistance would be great!
> >
> > Fireteam Cerberus do, though not as often as we’d like. Most of it is through our wider XBL club partnership (founded with like-minded Spartan Companies) Halo Cooperative Gaming Club - both MP and campaign. Tends to be more of a scheduled party kind of thing but you can always put a Looking for Group in the club and you’ll usually find a good group
>
> That’s cool! i’ll go have a look, thanks!!

Dropped you an invite to the XBL club

i still play this game but hardly anybody plays with me on MCC i use xbox clubs to find people but ends up either playing halo 5 or only 1-3 poeple on clubs whose online but has no interest playing it sadly

> 2535406770477119;5:
> i still play this game but hardly anybody plays with me on MCC i use xbox clubs to find people but ends up either playing halo 5 or only 1-3 poeple on clubs whose online but has no interest playing it sadly

Can drop you an invite to the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club if you want.

> 2533274874872263;6:
> > 2535406770477119;5:
> > i still play this game but hardly anybody plays with me on MCC i use xbox clubs to find people but ends up either playing halo 5 or only 1-3 poeple on clubs whose online but has no interest playing it sadly
>
> Can drop you an invite to the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club if you want.

sure

> 2535406770477119;7:
> > 2533274874872263;6:
> > > 2535406770477119;5:
> > > i still play this game but hardly anybody plays with me on MCC i use xbox clubs to find people but ends up either playing halo 5 or only 1-3 poeple on clubs whose online but has no interest playing it sadly
> >
> > Can drop you an invite to the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club if you want.
>
> sure

Done. Standing offer for anyone else too.

Both Fireteam Cerberus and the other partner Spartan Companies of the club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club (Break Neck Company, Death Company, and Operation TryTanium) share the values of teamwork, cooperation, and playing Halo for fun.

Whether you’re a player looking for a break from an Achilles grind with some cheevo hunting in the club only or a lone wolf looking for a more in depth group within one of our companies: all are welcome. And if your company shares our ideals too we’re more than happy to happy to welcome new partners too

I was on a bit last night in the H2A game type. Found games right a way which was awesome. I’m so invested in this game again, lol.

> 2533274814138166;9:
> I was on a bit last night in the H2A game type. Found games right a way which was awesome. I’m so invested in this game again, lol.

That’s awesome. That’s even better than H5 and especially HW2! Hopefully will grab a game with you sometime soon.

> 2533274874872263;10:
> > 2533274814138166;9:
> > I was on a bit last night in the H2A game type. Found games right a way which was awesome. I’m so invested in this game again, lol.
>
> That’s awesome. That’s even better than H5 and especially HW2! Hopefully will grab a game with you sometime soon.

Yeah, I was pretty pumped. I enjoyed it way more than H5 matchmaking, though I kept trying to thrust away and couldn’t (stupid H5 controls…), lol. It was cool, got some towards Catch This, Party Pooper, Double Trouble and Rock and Coil Hit Back. I was pretty excited!

I can beat the campaigns on legendary with you if you want. I’m trying to obtain a new armour.