Master Chief CE Mythic Assault Rifle

i would love to see in the game to go along with the CE pistol a myths Ar from Halo CE with the old sound effects and reticle but be a mythic level req with damage like the answer with a speed boost or over shield let me know your thoughts on this or what other weapon you guys might like to see ???

Yes. Yes. Yes. Except not the same damage as the answer. Maybe really fast fire rate but fairly low damage.

Would be nice

I want one :heart_eyes:

No. I don’t like how the CE Assault Rifle operated. The accuracy of the AR sucked compared to all other ARs.

OMG yes bring back the 60 round mag.

Master Chief’s AR? Nah. Marine’s AR is what I want to see. That thing shreds through everything.

Emile’s Kukri.

Level 9 req with OS, Speed Boost.

The OS protects you while the Speed boost helps you get in melee range.
Smart scoping increases the lunge range, similar to the Energy Sword.

> 2533274950162674;7:
> Master Chief’s AR? Nah. Marine’s AR is what I want to see. That thing shreds through everything.

What AR are you referring to?

Do you mean the one used by the Marines in WZ?

> 2533274870717152;9:
> > 2533274950162674;7:
> > Master Chief’s AR? Nah. Marine’s AR is what I want to see. That thing shreds through everything.
>
> What AR are you referring to?
>
> Do you mean the one used by the Marines in WZ?

Yeah. I was just kidding around, but their AR does seem to be a bit better then the average player’s.

Seems pointless. It operates about the same as the M20 SMG. Plus, we have the Extended Magazine MA5D, which, while lower on ammunition, I think it’s better than the MA5B in basically every way.

It would be nice, with a big damage boost of some sort. It’s a classic. Though then we need a dual wield only version of Halo 2 SMGs to go with that BR!

We already do. Extended mag AR. Sure it has 6 less bullets but it’s basically the same.

I’d be up for it just for the nostalgia value alone, I agree though that tactically it’s probably not needed with the extended mag AR being available.

> 2533274950162674;10:
> > 2533274870717152;9:
> > > 2533274950162674;7:
> > > Master Chief’s AR? Nah. Marine’s AR is what I want to see. That thing shreds through everything.
> >
> > What AR are you referring to?
> >
> > Do you mean the one used by the Marines in WZ?
>
> Yeah. I was just kidding around, but their AR does seem to be a bit better then the average player’s.

Their rifle has to be better. If it weren’t they would be less than useless. Lol

Um, the answer kills in 5 shots. Maybe a .8 second kill speed would be best.

> 2533274961806222;14:
> I’d be up for it just for the nostalgia value alone, I agree though that tactically it’s probably not needed with the extended mag AR being available.

I’m in for the nostalgia but also jacked up version like the CE pistol as a called in req like a 5-7 level and make it beast !

> 2533274971565732;13:
> We already do. Extended mag AR. Sure it has 6 less bullets but it’s basically the same.

was more talking like the CE pistol as it being a called in req and juiced up power wise then with the old sound effects etc

> 2533275008181400;5:
> No. I don’t like how the CE Assault Rifle operated. The accuracy of the AR sucked compared to all other ARs.

you balance it out by making it powerful as a level 5+ req not a load out like the Ce pistol just a bit of fun and nostalgia

> 2533274966743271;18:
> > 2533274971565732;13:
> > We already do. Extended mag AR. Sure it has 6 less bullets but it’s basically the same.
>
> was more talking like the CE pistol as it being a called in req and juiced up power wise then with the old sound effects etc

The CE pistol isn’t “juiced up” all it has is a speed boost