Master Chief as H5 Warzone Firefight Mystic Boss

I know it wont make any sense to the story as to why you are fighting against Master Chief, but who thinks it would be cool to have Master Chief as a Mystic Enemy in Firefight? A Master Chief that will actively hunt you and your fireteam down and not be confined to an area! Just survive his onslaught or kill him for one of the rounds. Doesn’t really matter what weapons he has. He still has all the spartan abilities and will use them. Any opinions?

That would be scary

I’m interested. I’d want him to have a ton of cool fight animations.

If he was a enemy in WZFF, I will hiding behind a rock

That would actually be really cool, would love to see that lol

Why not go hard or go home? Have him as a hero ally who joins you fight an “ultimate final wave” with many wardens. Oh, with blue team in tow too.

Having him as an enemy would be interesting, however knowing 343, it would be a boring bullet sponge fight. Having him as an ally in an ultimate wave would be far better imho.

> 2533274875084332;6:
> Why not go hard or go home? Have him as a hero ally who joins you fight an “ultimate final wave” with many wardens. Oh, with blue team in tow too.
>
> Having him as an enemy would be interesting, however knowing 343, it would be a boring bullet sponge fight. Having him as an ally in an ultimate wave would be far better imho.

Add in the revive system from the campaign for them, and BOOM. Easy new round for FF.

> 2533274912984822;7:
> > 2533274875084332;6:
> > Why not go hard or go home? Have him as a hero ally who joins you fight an “ultimate final wave” with many wardens. Oh, with blue team in tow too.
> >
> > Having him as an enemy would be interesting, however knowing 343, it would be a boring bullet sponge fight. Having him as an ally in an ultimate wave would be far better imho.
>
> Add in the revive system from the campaign for them, and BOOM. Easy new round for FF.

No no no no. That would ruin it, we all know how frustrating the revive feature in the campaign is. Further, it would make it too easy when it works out.

You should fight with them and defend them while they deal the damage! If they run out of health, they do down rather than die, much like in Battlefront 2, heroes would kneel and return later. Perfect fit I’d think.

Better yet, why not put in the entire Blue Team as the Mythic Boss of a FF round? It’d be refreshing to see something other than Knights, Wardens, Hunters and Goblins. This would do the trick.

NO! Jul Madama as boss was already insulting enough. Adding MASTER CHIEF would mean we would have to KILL HIM for the points. He is a boss, you kill bosses to earn points.
Imagine this:
They would have to make MC killable by some Spartan IVs, in a simulation.
Also the fact that you spelt mythic wrong as “Mystic”

He would be a pretty easy boss though, just EMP and headshot.

:joy:
"The Master Chief has entered the…
“Master Chief is down, good job Spartans!”

Or maybe, instead of master chief, awol or rogue Spartans, flood Spartans, Spartans with mythic weapons, or a group of Spartans with upgrades like overshield or damage boost and armour mods

they could have the ai copy player movement and since it looks like a spartan you wouldnt know if it’s a player or a rage/death filled file of coding!

It doesn’t make sense to the point where I don’t like the idea. That’s no way to portray the main protagonist.
I also don’t think Chief would enjoy his visage being used to slaughter fellow Spartans.

> 2535422789403351;1:
> I know it wont make any sense to the story as to why you are fighting against Master Chief, but who thinks it would be cool to have Master Chief as a Mystic Enemy in Firefight? A Master Chief that will actively hunt you and your fireteam down and not be confined to an area! Just survive his onslaught or kill him for one of the rounds. Doesn’t really matter what weapons he has. He still has all the spartan abilities and will use them. Any opinions?

Definitely would be cool.

This is a good idea, that would probably be implemented poorly.

I like the idea of the chief being an enemy in firefight, Considering the whole thing is a simulation, and what’s better training than to go toe-to-toe with a potential war god.

Maybe giving him a multistage fight with a Elites AI, You’d have to kill him as fast as possible, otherwise he will Cycle through UNSC Weaponry every 30 seconds, maybe starting with a Halo one pistol.

Give him overshield, and once you start hitting his health, he stops fighting you in the open and goes inside a building for close quarter combat, when his health is around 10%, allow assassination, because who wouldn’t want to strap a grenade to him and throw him out a door.

> 2535422789403351;1:
> I know it wont make any sense to the story as to why you are fighting against Master Chief, but who thinks it would be cool to have Master Chief as a Mystic Enemy in Firefight? A Master Chief that will actively hunt you and your fireteam down and not be confined to an area! Just survive his onslaught or kill him for one of the rounds. Doesn’t really matter what weapons he has. He still has all the spartan abilities and will use them. Any opinions?

Awesome idea (super hard though)

> 2533274893363107;2:
> That would be scary

Truth
Would be scarier than 4 wardens

Sure I would just run him over with my ghosts, easy as pie.

> 2533275050532363;10:
> NO! Jul Madama as boss was already insulting enough. Adding MASTER CHIEF would mean we would have to KILL HIM for the points. He is a boss, you kill bosses to earn points.
> Imagine this: **They would have to make MC killable by some Spartan IVs, in a simulation.**Also the fact that you spelt mythic wrong as “Mystic”

Well technically the whole Warzone and Arena playlists are simulations made by UNSC to train Spartans to fight, therefore making them fight against impossible odds and extremely difficult opponents (e.g. 4 wardens) is all part of the training. Making you fight against one of the most legendary warriors ever would be some of the best training you could receive. It’s not as though he is dead for good as it is just a simulation, killing him in the campaign would be detrimental to Halo. However, you kill other Spartans in Warzone and Arena anyway. But all that aside, I just think that fighting against MC would just be extremely fun.

Also, i genuinely thought it was “Mystic”, thanks for correction.

Are there 3 difficulty levels for Warzone Firefight? Im currently only seeing Heroic and Legendary Difficulties available to me (and did the update). Thanks!