Master chief Armour for your avatar. Help ?

So do you get a code once you pre order it or do you get the code for the armour once the game has been released.

> So do you get a code once you pre order it or do you get the code for the armour once the game has been released.

the code is on a card thingy that ships with the game (most likely)

It’s most likely a token code that will be on a card in the game’s box that you redeem to download.

Usually the avatar items ship with the game with the other DLC. So the Armor and the Grunt 'Splosion skull will likely be on the same ticket. Or it will be on the reciept when you pre-order. I know thats how gamestop works sometimes.

You’ll probably find the card that has the code packaged into your copy of the game.

Most likely it will come packaged with your game or be printed on your receipt a the bottom, like GameStop does for some things.

I am hoping that it will just be put in the box to avoid any issues…

when i preordered Reach, the code for my bonus was on my receipt. i assume this will be the same as it seems like more and more games are going this route probably to deter game store employees from stealing codes out of game cases.

Amazon says that the code will be e-mailed within 2 business of the shipping of the item, so I would assume that it varies from store to store (which naturally means that there will be trouble with this item).