Master Chief armor in the multiplayer.

Hi I was thinking and I think the Master Chief armor would be an addition to the multiplayer . 343 industries hope and put it in an update.
What do you think?
They should put the armor of the MC in the Game?
My name is IrateSonic and thanks for your attention

That’s kinda iffy. One one hand, it looks awesome. On the other, its Chief’s “one of a kind” signature armor.

> 2533274874817568;2:
> That’s kinda iffy. One one hand, it looks awesome. On the other, its Chief’s “one of a kind” signature armor.

Mmm you’re right. The Master Chief is unique. Therefore armor too. So you never would see in the game. I had never thought what you said so thank you for having changed my idea

For the most part, MC’s armor in H4 and H5 are basically a combination of 2 or more armors since, in the lore, Cortana used nano-machines while Chief was in stasis on In Amber Clad to update his MOLJNIR’s software and minor hardware tweaks. But you can make a reasonable likeness using the Mark VI helmet, GEN1 or GEN 2 doesn’t matter, and either the CIO armor or the Centurion armor.

In my file browser, I have screen shots of my interpretations of Fireteam Osiris, Blue Team, an ODST, Veronica Dare, Noble Team (minus B312), Spartan III SPI Armor, Spartan III Headhunter, and the various MOLJNIR itinerations: Mark I - V, Gen 1 and Gen 2 Mark VI, and Mark VII

Although, the Noble Team needs an update since I took all of these around the time we got the extended color palete from Hammer Storm update back in Feb. Same with the MOLJNIR armors, or at least some of them me thinks.

Hmmm, checking my file browser I see that my blue team ones are gone…hmmm, odd as they are saved on my xbox dvr.

Lol His armor is a one of a kind, and I read somewhere that the green that Master Chief has is unusable, even in the Bungie games. There are only greens close to his armor but never exact.

id be fine with it being in halo 5 MM as long as it is actually VERY difficult to even obtain. think recon 2.0 but very difficult achievements from both mcc and 5. THEN i would be ok with it being obtainable, or just a total halo achievement score like 10k or more. something like that where you MUST work for it. no luck involved!

… Uh… They… Have?

I heard they would not add the Mark VI armor because it was too big.

> 2535438437962691;8:
> I heard they would not add the Mark VI armor because it was too big.

yet they have emile’s armor xD and george.

> 2698138705338799;4:
> For the most part, MC’s armor in H4 and H5 are basically a combination of 2 or more armors since, in the lore, Cortana used nano-machines while Chief was in stasis on In Amber Clad to update his MOLJNIR’s software and minor hardware tweaks. But you can make a reasonable likeness using the Mark VI helmet, GEN1 or GEN 2 doesn’t matter, and either the CIO armor or the Centurion armor.
> In my file browser, I have screen shots of my interpretations of Fireteam Osiris, Blue Team, an ODST, Veronica Dare, Noble Team (minus B312), Spartan III SPI Armor, Spartan III Headhunter, and the various MOLJNIR itinerations: Mark I - V, Gen 1 and Gen 2 Mark VI, and Mark VII
> Although, the Noble Team needs an update since I took all of these around the time we got the extended color palete from Hammer Storm update back in Feb. Same with the MOLJNIR armors, or at least some of them me thinks.
> Hmmm, checking my file browser I see that my blue team ones are gone…hmmm, odd as they are saved on my xbox dvr.

Not true.
In Escalation, AFTER Halo 5, Chief has received an upgrade, new shiny yet still same looking as his earlier armor.
His current armor is GEN2 MARK VI MOD.

EDIT:
Also, you’re wrong about Cortana changing Chief’s armor in Amber Clad. After Halo AKA Installation 04 event, when Chief returned to Earth onboard Cairo Station Chief was issued with NEW armor - Mark VI (he wore earlier Mark V).

Cortana changed Chief’s suit onboard FORWARD UNTO DAWN during the years where they have been stranded and drifting… also presumed MIA.

If someone wants to make Chief armor cosplay - use Centurion armor with olive colors and golden visor. Done.

Despite what “canon” reasons they gave for changing his armor from the Halo 3 look, I’m sure that 343i wanted to make Chief more iconic, especially with them making multiplayer canon. Now players are their own Spartan when they play multiplayer, which means they can’t be existing characters like the Chief. I think this is also why the other protagonists (Buck, Locke, etc.) don’t have their exact armors available for use in multiplayer; only close variants.

> 2535409103705542;5:
> Lol His armor is a one of a kind, and I read somewhere that the green that Master Chief has is unusable, even in the Bungie games. There are only greens close to his armor but never exact.

Where did you hear this? I’d love a link!

> 2535409103705542;5:
> > 2698138705338799;4:
> > For the most part, MC’s armor in H4 and H5 are basically a combination of 2 or more armors since, in the lore, Cortana used nano-machines while Chief was in stasis on In Amber Clad to update his MOLJNIR’s software and minor hardware tweaks. But you can make a reasonable likeness using the Mark VI helmet, GEN1 or GEN 2 doesn’t matter, and either the CIO armor or the Centurion armor.
> >
> > In my file browser, I have screen shots of my interpretations of Fireteam Osiris, Blue Team, an ODST, Veronica Dare, Noble Team (minus B312), Spartan III SPI Armor, Spartan III Headhunter, and the various MOLJNIR itinerations: Mark I - V, Gen 1 and Gen 2 Mark VI, and Mark VII
> >
> > Although, the Noble Team needs an update since I took all of these around the time we got the extended color palete from Hammer Storm update back in Feb. Same with the MOLJNIR armors, or at least some of them me thinks.
> >
> > Hmmm, checking my file browser I see that my blue team ones are gone…hmmm, odd as they are saved on my xbox dvr.
>
>
> Cool comparisons!
> Lol His armor is a one of a kind, and I read somewhere that the green that Master Chief has is unusable, even in the Bungie games. There are only greens close to his armor but never exact.

Where did you hear this? I’d love a link!

To me, Master Chief’s armor is the Centurion armor (Fred’s armor), and well you already know what the helmet is.

> 2533274817408735;11:
> Despite what “canon” reasons they gave for changing his armor from the Halo 3 look, I’m sure that 343i wanted to make Chief more iconic, especially with them making multiplayer canon. Now players are their own Spartan when they play multiplayer, which means they can’t be existing characters like the Chief. I think this is also why the other protagonists (Buck, Locke, etc.) don’t have their exact armors available for use in multiplayer; only close variants.

Uhh, Helljumper is Buck’s armor. Look under the knife in multiplayer, it has the heart and V carved into it, and the ODST bits bolted on.

> 2533274837720524;15:
> > 2533274817408735;11:
> > Despite what “canon” reasons they gave for changing his armor from the Halo 3 look, I’m sure that 343i wanted to make Chief more iconic, especially with them making multiplayer canon. Now players are their own Spartan when they play multiplayer, which means they can’t be existing characters like the Chief. I think this is also why the other protagonists (Buck, Locke, etc.) don’t have their exact armors available for use in multiplayer; only close variants.
>
>
> Uhh, Helljumper is Buck’s armor. Look under the knife in multiplayer, it has the heart and V carved into it, and the ODST bits bolted on.

Helljumper is not Buck’s exact armor. It has a weird symbol on the chest, lacks the Osiris decals on the shoulders, and has white trim that Buck’s armor lacks.
Edit: basically, it’s impossible to look exactly like characters from the campaign (even Buck).

> 2533274817408735;16:
> > 2533274837720524;15:
> > > 2533274817408735;11:
> > > Despite what “canon” reasons they gave for changing his armor from the Halo 3 look, I’m sure that 343i wanted to make Chief more iconic, especially with them making multiplayer canon. Now players are their own Spartan when they play multiplayer, which means they can’t be existing characters like the Chief. I think this is also why the other protagonists (Buck, Locke, etc.) don’t have their exact armors available for use in multiplayer; only close variants.
> >
> >
> > Uhh, Helljumper is Buck’s armor. Look under the knife in multiplayer, it has the heart and V carved into it, and the ODST bits bolted on.
>
>
> Helljumper is not Buck’s exact armor. It has a weird symbol on the chest, lacks the Osiris decals on the shoulders, and has white trim that Buck’s armor lacks.
> Edit: basically, it’s impossible to look exactly like characters from the campaign (even Buck).

Skins aside, it is his personal armor… unless all Helljumper armor sets have ODST parts bolted onto it with a Heart carved into the breastplate… which they don’t. Because it is even stated that he made those personal modifications to the armor himself, so why they would put his personal set into online play and not Chief’s Mk VI, is completely beyond me.

And don’t say because “Cortana made it” or that the UNSC doesn’t have it in their databases, because they clearly do if they can repair and upgrade it to the GEN2 platform.

> 2533274874817568;2:
> That’s kinda iffy. One one hand, it looks awesome. On the other, its Chief’s “one of a kind” signature armor.

I just don’t understand what’s been stopping them from putting it into multiplayer.
They put in locke’s, and the rest of Osiris’, and even Blue team.
The Centurion armor looks really similar to Chief’s armor from 4/5 if you want your spartan to look like him

It was said when the game came out that we would be getting the Chief’s armor

> 2533274837720524;17:
> > 2533274817408735;16:
> > > 2533274837720524;15:
> > > > 2533274817408735;11:
> > > > Despite what “canon” reasons they gave for changing his armor from the Halo 3 look, I’m sure that 343i wanted to make Chief more iconic, especially with them making multiplayer canon. Now players are their own Spartan when they play multiplayer, which means they can’t be existing characters like the Chief. I think this is also why the other protagonists (Buck, Locke, etc.) don’t have their exact armors available for use in multiplayer; only close variants.
> > >
> > >
> > > Uhh, Helljumper is Buck’s armor. Look under the knife in multiplayer, it has the heart and V carved into it, and the ODST bits bolted on.
> >
> >
> > Helljumper is not Buck’s exact armor. It has a weird symbol on the chest, lacks the Osiris decals on the shoulders, and has white trim that Buck’s armor lacks.
> > Edit: basically, it’s impossible to look exactly like characters from the campaign (even Buck).
>
>
> Skins aside, it is his personal armor… unless all Helljumper armor sets have ODST parts bolted onto it with a Heart carved into the breastplate… which they don’t. Because it is even stated that he made those personal modifications to the armor himself, so why they would put his personal set into online play and not Chief’s Mk VI, is completely beyond me.
>
> And don’t say because “Cortana made it” or that the UNSC doesn’t have it in their databases, because they clearly do if they can repair and upgrade it to the GEN2 platform.

I’m betting those carvings being there were mere oversights. 343i probably just took Buck’s armor model, added the white stripes, and put it into multiplayer. It’s the same with the Hunter armor, which has a little ONI engraving. But the fact still remains that these armors are visually different from their campaign counterparts, meaning it is impossible to look exactly like a campaign character using multiplayer armors; I think this is done intentionally so that campaign characters can’t be completely recapitulated in multiplayer. As for why a Mark VI Cortana model armor set with extra white stripes on it doesn’t exist: who knows? Maybe Chief’s standing as the protagonist of Halo makes him a higher target for uniqueness among 343i. Considering we didn’t get it Halo 4 and haven’t gotten it in Halo 5, I think it’s safe to assume that particular armor model will never be available to players in multiplayer (and I really don’t care either way).