Master Chief Armor Color in Halo 5

Now I understand what happened to his armor… I can already predict it will be fully grey at the end ._.

XD

You know… I never really thought of it thaat way until now…

If they do give the Chief new armor in Halo 5 then there should be five things they should keep:

• Big visor. No tiny visor, A big visor like in every Halo game.
  • The Visor must be Gold. Nuff said.
  • Green Armor. Yet again, Nuff said.
  • The torches on the side of his helmet.
  • The two things protruding out of the top of his helmet, they go over his visor. (Dunno the name for them)

I hope they don’t continue down this route of what seems to be Spartans having no visors. :frowning: A lot of the Spartan armor in Halo 4 is weird.

Although I do like that <SPOILER??> pre-human armor we see in a cinematic!

I dont know why you guys are worried they’re going to change his helmet. They arent going to change his iconic look and even if he does get new armor in halo 5 he’ll still look like the chief. Nothing would piss the fan base off more than giving him a helmet with no visor, changing his armor color, or anything else stupid like that and im sure 343 knows that.

good call

Well…I for one would love to see the Master Chief wear different armor.
For one good reason too “NEWNESS” and again “NEWNESS.”

Speaking of torches (I love that term; like lift and flat) on the side of his helmet, I, uh, can’t seem to figure how to turn them on… Am I missing something, or is John?

I say if they change anything about his armor that the lights on his helmet would be good they were very useful in the other games

> I say if they change anything about his armor that the lights on his helmet would be good they were very useful in the other games

You should not post in really old threads like this.