Master cheif joined Dr. Halsey

I have a theory that master cheif joined Dr. Halsey. Keeping in mind that Halsey is the closed thing master cheif, blue team, and all Spartan II’s have to family, I’d assume that if Halsey called on master cheif he would come to her aid. Also Halsey could help possibly bring back cortana. Halsey is already branded a traitor, so for the cheif to go to her would be deemed treason. Also Many clips and images point to a elite planet that Locke travels to searching for the master cheif. Halsey being with an elite faction helps back up my theory. Pretty sure Halsey agreed to go with jul’ mdama because she believes that obtaining control of all forrunner tech is the key to defending against the deep space threat that I am assuming is some kind of return of the precursors. Also she has seen how damaged the ONI is. So the story will be a battle for Halsey, master cheif, and blue team, on two fronts between the precursor threat and Locke’s ONI squad. So there is my theory. Any thoughts?

Yeah that theory is more than likely man, but well the precursors… Mmmh…I see more possible Forerunner’s return

I wouldn’t go so far as to say Chief and Blue Team have “joined” Dr. Halsey. I do agree that they may have gone rogue to find Halsey and figure out wtf she’s doing allied with Jul. Also Chief may want her to try and restore Cortana. For a long time I’ve had the idea that H5 would feature a big showdown between Chief, Blue Team (essentially the old guard) against Locke and his Spartan-IV team (the new guard) w/ Halsey in the middle.

The only thing that throws a wrench into this theory is that there are a few issues of Escalation still to come that continue the Halsey Janus Key arc. So those are either going to lead into the plot we are envisioning or derail this potential story entirely.

I’ve thought of this, and so we can’t leave the Arbiter out of this discussion. I assume, he’s working with Locke so he can keep a close eye on him, have Chief’s back in case Locke has bad intentions. That way, I don’t see Chief working with Jul, and especially not after fighting Jul’s faction all throughout Halo 4…but I do see him going after Halsey. This could bring a level of complexity to the plot we haven’t seen since the original trilogy, and I’m excited for that.

What if arby secretly knows about ONI fomenting civil war amongst the sanghelli and is working the Locke/chief oni/unsc division to his and his peoples advantage.

> 2533274851684756;5:
> What if arby secretly knows about ONI fomenting civil war amongst the sanghelli and is working the Locke/chief oni/unsc division to his and his peoples advantage.

What if he and Chief are both in on it. Chief could have visited the Arbiter on Sanghelios before Locke ever made contact and they staged the whole thing. Locke is just the Arbiter’s pawn in his plan to get back at ONI…I like it

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure that Halsey is playing with Jul M’dama this whole time, she’d never want the extinction of humanity. She’ll likely help John as soon as she sees him. As for Arbiter and Locke, I think Arbiter will help Locke track John down, but he will believe what the Chief says over what Locke says. Locke will likely join Chief and Arby. Locke will also likely become the new face of Halo after Chief, because why would 343 introduce a new major character except for that purpose? Bungie had Chief, and though 343 loved Chief, they’ll likely replace him with THEIR guy when Chief leaves; Locke.

> 2533274871883541;7:
> I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure that Halsey is playing with Jul M’dama this whole time, she’d never want the extinction of humanity. She’ll likely help John as soon as she sees him. As for Arbiter and Locke, I think Arbiter will help Locke track John down, but he will believe what the Chief says over what Locke says. Locke will likely join Chief and Arby. Locke will also likely become the new face of Halo after Chief, because why would 343 introduce a new major character except for that purpose? Bungie had Chief, and though 343 loved Chief, they’ll likely replace him with THEIR guy when Chief leaves; Locke.

I have my little theory to add to that, I think at the end of halo 6 chief will heroically sacrifice himself to save humanity to obtain the mantle of responsibility.

By the end of 5 the chief and Locke will at least be buddies and fight for the same thing, with halo 2 being the reference with the chief and arbiter.

In 6 they’ll be close buddies just as chief and arbiter were in 3 as the reference, Locke & Chief will fight side by side with the ending being similar to the 3rd game where Locke makes it out while chief does his thing and saves the galaxy once again but heroically sacrificing himself in the process, ultimately leaving Locke in his place

I want him to join Jul’s faction. I want to fight along side the Covenant Remnant. I want him to find Halsey. I want to fight the UNSC. I want a change of pace. I think it would be amazing.

But will it happen? Idk. We still don’t know why Chief is rogue. If we know that we’d basically be able to infer the plot of Guardians. It’s the only unknown in the equation.

> 2533274871883541;7:
> I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure that Halsey is playing with Jul M’dama this whole time, she’d never want the extinction of humanity.

True, but Jul is developing past his hatred of humanity, slowly but surely. At the end of Thursday War, he would have killed any human on sight no questions asked. The thought of even working with a human would be unthinkable to him at this time. Now, in the present, he has shown to be able to work with At Least 2 humans. Jul even defended Halsey from his lieutenants, who called for her head. I think some big things are on the horizon for Jul, I feel he won’t be a antagonist for long.

> 2535421619942348;9:
> I want him to join Jul’s faction. I want to fight along side the Covenant Remnant. I want him to find Halsey. I want to fight the UNSC. I want a change of pace. I think it would be amazing.
>
> But will it happen? Idk. We still don’t know why Chief is rogue. If we know that we’d basically be able to infer the plot of Guardians. It’s the only unknown in the equation.

Might be a few probs with my theory but I am definitly sure that the cheif went awol to do something with Halsey to address the anomalies in deep space. That much I’m sure of.