Masster of the unicorns Please

Can i has back?
Let me touch your magical horn

Well… Since you asked so nicely. Go ahead!

Just when you’d thought you’d seen everything on the internet…

Quickly Hides, I wont let you touch my horn

How does one get to Master of Unicorns, in the first place?

> 2533274960439808;5:
> How does one get to Master of Unicorns, in the first place?

It was a glitch in the first website update (before the recent one) in which people who did not post during the update didn’t get the correct rank and then they all ended up being called Master of Unicorns.

> 2533274960439808;5:
> How does one get to Master of Unicorns, in the first place?

Oh ages ago when the forums went though a major update there was a glitch in the ranking system where if people didnt post during the transition period got stuck as the “Member” rank. Then bs angel thought it would be funny to name the ranks to “I R STUCK” and that fixed a few people somehow. The rank then got changed to “Master of Unicorns”. This was only fixable before the update by asking a 343i employee.

Now the Rank has stayed and the Forum update fixed majority of the inactive “Master of Unicorns” and some of the active ones also sadly.

Making the rank like a unicorn. And also unobtainable.

Yea the Master of Unicorns have been on decline for awhile.

Ive always wondered what that rank was. Now I know.

Master of the Unicorns huh? That is frickin awesome! I wish I had gone on waypoint sooner. Didn’t realise there was a website… I only used the xbox version.

> 2533274929301095;9:
> Master of the Unicorns huh? That is frickin awesome! I wish I had gone on waypoint sooner. Didn’t realise there was a website… I only used the xbox version.

Well we can all be Unicorns at heart. (-)~~~

Well with a great rank comes responsibility. Most of the surviving Master of Unicorns like to help around the forums and have fun.

All in all have fun. Ranks are just something small compared to the full experience these forums have to offer. ^^