Massively sceptical

Over the weekend I purchased advanced warfare. Now I realise Halo and COD are completely different games, however after watching some Halo gameplay there are similarities.

Imo from the couple of days I have played AW I hate multiplayer, it is too hectic and ridiculous. I have played all the other CODs and I don’t like slow pace, but this game is just too much.

After looking at the Halo gameplay I see similar movements and abilities being used. Obviously it takes longer to be killed on Halo than COD, so maybe it won’t be as bad. I am just worried that it may be a similar experience in which I am being killed by hectic activity.

I am aware I can’t judge a game too much that I haven’t played, however I am a bit sceptical. Anyone else feel something similar?

well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.

> 2533274944243845;2:
> well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.

Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.

> 2533274806427910;3:
> > 2533274944243845;2:
> > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
>
>
> Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.

ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.

> 2533274944243845;4:
> > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
>
>
>
>
> ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.

You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo to date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.

> 2533274806427910;5:
> > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
>
>
>
>
> You are damn right I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.

sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?

keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.

edit: it seems you are fighting for a argument you have failed anyways, the beta as bravo has said will be faster paced than any other halo. so deal it with :slight_smile: no need for more arguments, waisting my time with it.

Well the game doesn’t have a double jump ability that broke map control in AW.

> 2533274944243845;6:
> > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
>
>
>
>
> sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
>
> keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.

facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correct. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before we know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?

> 2533274944243845;6:
> > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You are damn right I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
>
>
>
>
> edit: it seems you are fighting for a argument you have failed anyways, the beta as bravo has said will be faster paced than any other halo. so deal it with :slight_smile: no need for more arguments, waisting my time with it.

Okay, if you want to be a mindless sheep and just believe every word you hear, be my guess. You are wasting your own time by spouting nonsense and speculations, you are losing the argument, not me. Deal with that.

Edit: Also, use proper spelling and grammar.

> 2533274806427910;8:
> > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> >
> > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
>
>
> facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correct. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before we know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?

The fact that they’re releasing one this early should mean something right?

> 2533274881042784;10:
> > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > >
> > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> >
> >
> >
> > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correct. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before we know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
>
>
> The fact that they’re releasing one this early should mean something right?

Of course. It obviously means that the developers want the public feedback before the game releases.

> 2533274806427910;8:
> > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> >
> > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
>
>
>
>
> facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?

yes not every word needs to be true or fact but during the whole commentating what were they doing? giving out facts so don’t bother saying that, I’m not talking about some random developer I’m talking about the specific commentating of bravo and golden boy, were something they said not facts? no almost all of the commentating was facts. so you can’t tell if cod aw is fast paced by watching some mp videos? if you need to play the game to know then you don’t know gaming.

a beta a year early of the game and you are saying whats the difference.
if you can’t tell if a game is fast paced by watching it and if a developer says its faster paced than any other halo and you still don’t believe then you have a problem.
there is several videos SEVERAL watch them and judge.

why call me a mindless sheep when i actually been watching several videos and studied them?

not everybody has english as their native language do#che###.

stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.

Just to clear something- Bravo is the Community Manager not a developer, though I imagine he will probably spend a bit of time playtesting and providing feedback

> 2533274944243845;12:
> > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > >
> > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
>
>
>
>
> yes not every word needs to be true or fact but during the whole commentating what were they doing? giving out facts so don’t bother saying that, I’m not talking about some random developer I’m talking about the specific commentating of bravo and golden boy, were something they said not facts? no almost all of the commentating was facts. so you can’t tell if cod aw is fast paced by watching some mp videos? if you need to play the game to know then you don’t know gaming.
>
> a beta a year early of the game and you are saying whats the difference.
> if you can’t tell if a game is fast paced by watching it and if a developer says its faster paced than any other halo and you still don’t believe then you have a problem.
> there is several videos SEVERAL watch them and judge.
>
> why call me a mindless sheep when i actually been watching several videos and studied them?
>
> not everybody has english as their native language -Yoink-###.

That first paragraph was unbelievable ridiculous. When will your get it through your thick head and realize that watching some gameplay footage is not going to make people suddenly believe that the game is faster than any Halo game before it? I am also not denying that Halo 5’s looks faster-paced than Halo 4 and Halo Reach. If you honestly think you can tell a game (has not been played by millions of people yet) is fast-paced just by looking at some MP videos, you are the one that knows jack about gaming at all. You need to play a game in order to have an opinion about it or how fast-paced it is by having actual experience with it. Is that too hard for you to grasp that concept?

You seriously have a mental disorder if you believe that Halo 5: Guardians is the fastest Halo without even playing the game. The beta and the full version of the game will likely be almost the same game anyway. I properly saw more videos than you have, and I already studied the paces of each match. Some were faster than Halo 4’s, and some felt slower than Halo 1’s (which is still the fastest Halo game to be released right now).

At least I have enough sense to actually wait until I play the game before I just believe any words that comes out of their mouths because of what happen to Halo 4 and the MCC, I find it hard to trust them. Just because a game feels and looks faster does not mean it is. The maps in Halo 5 seem way bigger than they are supposed to be, the movement speed looks lowered, I could name many more.

Then learn how to speak English properly, calling me a “-Yoink###” when your argument is based around a logical fallacy just strengths my point that you have no clue what you are talking about.

> 2533274944243845;12:
> > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > >
> > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
>
>
>
>
> stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.

Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your own time replying to me because you are just spouting nonsense again. Also, use your head. We cannot have valid arguments and reasons if we have not played the game yet.

> 2533274806427910;15:
> > 2533274944243845;12:
> > > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > > >
> > > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.
>
>
>
> Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your own time replying to me because you are just spouting nonsense again. Also, use your head. We cannot have valid arguments and reasons if we have not played the game yet.

This, people should take the discussions about the gameplay right now lightly, as no one have even get their hands on it yet

and like stckrboy said Bravo is just a community leader/ multiplayer adviser he can disagree with the gameplay all he wants but the final decision is still up to 343

> 2533274881042784;16:
> > 2533274806427910;15:
> > > 2533274944243845;12:
> > > > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > > > >
> > > > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.
> >
> >
> >
> > Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your own time replying to me because you are just spouting nonsense again. Also, use your head. We cannot have valid arguments and reasons if we have not played the game yet.
>
>
> This, people should take the discussions about the gameplay right now lightly, as no one have even get their hands on it yet

Thank you, someone that knows what they are talking about.

> 2533274881042784;16:
> > 2533274806427910;15:
> > > 2533274944243845;12:
> > > > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > > > >
> > > > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your own time replying to me because you are just spouting nonsense again. Also, use your head. We cannot have valid arguments and reasons if we have not played the game yet.
>
>
> and like stckrboy said Bravo is just a community leader/ multiplayer adviser he can disagree with the gameplay all he wants but the final decision is still up to 343

Again, your post is a breath of fresh air.

> 2533274806427910;17:
> > 2533274881042784;16:
> > > 2533274806427910;15:
> > > > 2533274944243845;12:
> > > > > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > > > > 2533274944243845;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274806427910;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274806427910;3:
> > > > > > > > > > 2533274944243845;2:
> > > > > > > > > > well the commentators had said themselves that the pace of halo 5 beta is much faster than any other halo so it might become hectic sometimes i would say.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Just because they said it is faster than any other Halo debate does not mean they are right.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > ok so you are questing bravo who made the game? you are saying he doesn’t know his own game? well ok then smart guy.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You are right, I am smart. I am smart enough not to believe everything I hear or see on the internet. And I am not saying that Bravo does not know his own game. But claiming that Halo 5 Guardians is faster than any Halo date, well, there needs to be multiple valid reasons for that statement to be supported.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > sigh, multiple reasons? you see the gameplay and he states it “its faster paced” what do you think he meant? that he just feels its faster paced?
> > > > > > no clearly not. i can’t speak on his behalf but he clearly intended for the game to be faster paced and he is a developer of the game what more valid reasons do you need?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > keep in mind i said beta and not halo 5 guardians so you sort of wrote that wrong saying, halo 5 guardians is faster than any halo date.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > facepalm. I saw the gameplay, and just because he says “it’s faster-paced” does not mean he is correctly. Not every word that comes out of a developer’s is the truth or a fact. What part of that do you not understand? I know he intended the game to be fast, but we need to **play the game first before I know what he is saying is true.**The beta is Halo 5: Guardians in its early stage. What difference does it make if it is the beta or the full game, other than the fact that you are limited to playing the MP only?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > stop waisting my time, if you haven’t any valid arguments to how its not faster paced.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your own time replying to me because you are just spouting nonsense again. Also, use your head. We cannot have valid arguments and reasons if we have not played the game yet.
> >
> >
> >
> > This, people should take the discussions about the gameplay right now lightly, as no one have even get their hands on it yet
>
>
> Thank you, someone that knows what they are talking about.

Were it so easy to tell that to the populace.

> 2533274929308637;1:
> Over the weekend I purchased advanced warfare. Now I realise Halo and COD are completely different games, however after watching some Halo gameplay there are similarities.
>
> Imo from the couple of days I have played AW I hate multiplayer, it is too hectic and ridiculous. I have played all the other CODs and I don’t like slow pace, but this game is just too much.
>
> After looking at the Halo gameplay I see similar movements and abilities being used. Obviously it takes longer to be killed on Halo than COD, so maybe it won’t be as bad. I am just worried that it may be a similar experience in which I am being killed by hectic activity.
>
> I am aware I can’t judge a game too much that I haven’t played, however I am a bit sceptical. Anyone else feel something similar?

My thoughts exactly!!!