Massive Warzone Update + Fix

Reduction to the VPs that the bosses give
player in ghost - shields dont recharge while holding L (boosting)
weapons you spent req points on last a little bit longer before disappearing (if you’re killed)
tanks given a slight speed upgrade
smoke grenade added
rare and ultra rare magnum pistol added
a mute everyone option in settings
banshee tweaked so it is not as OP
new warzone maps
grunt/jackal/elite patrols added in warzone - just walking around map
captain hestro or another legendary boss OR warden eternal spawns, not both.
one time during a match a covy or unsc ship crashes in the middle of the map and scatters a few weapons around so you dont always need to spend req points to get a new weapon
access to the roof of our base when our core is exposed
hardcore warzone mode added - friendly fire + no radar
slight tweak to number of and strength of your teams marines
1 grenade starting equipment
slight boost to warthog gunners shields

Change your thread title to something a little less misleading. Something like “My terrible ideas and factually wrong observations about Warzone.”

Radar increased to 21m? Its already 25m. Thats not increasing.

Actually I like the idea of AI enemies walking around map. It’s something I wanted from the start, when 343i announced Warzone to have both enemy Spartans and AI enemies.

> 2533274962371754;3:
> Radar increased to 21m? Its already 25m. Thats not increasing.

25 in the beta. Has been reduced to 18. Pretty useless imo.

> 2533274966289151;5:
> > 2533274962371754;3:
> > Radar increased to 21m? Its already 25m. Thats not increasing.
>
>
> 25 in the beta. Has been reduced to 18. Pretty useless imo.

No, it’s 25 in warzone and big team. It’s only 18 in standard arena.

> 2533274966289151;5:
> > 2533274962371754;3:
> > Radar increased to 21m? Its already 25m. Thats not increasing.
>
>
> 25 in the beta. Has been reduced to 18. Pretty useless imo.

I also read that the warzone radar was 25m. The arena radar is 18m, down from 30 in the beta.

Also there is already a mute all button.

> 2533274818074260;7:
> Also there is already a mute all button.

yes but i mean in the main menu. when im waiting for a game to load looking at the lobbys emblems I cannot mute people then.

I have to mute my tv before the game starts and once we drop in I can mute everyone

> 2533274803360167;1:
> Reduction to the VPs that the bosses give
> player in ghost - shields dont recharge while holding L (boosting)
> weapons you spent req points on last a little bit longer before disappearing (if you’re killed)
> tanks given a slight speed upgrade
> smoke grenade added
> rare and ultra rare magnum pistol added
> a mute everyone option in settings
> banshee tweaked so it is not as OP
> new warzone maps
> grunt/jackal/elite patrols added in warzone - just walking around map
> captain hestro or another legendary boss OR warden eternal spawns, not both.
> one time during a match a covy or unsc ship crashes in the middle of the map and scatters a few weapons around so you dont always need to spend req points to get a new weapon
> access to the roof of our base when our core is exposed
> hardcore warzone mode added - friendly fire + no radar
> slight tweak to number of and strength of your teams marines
> 1 grenade starting equipment
> slight boost to warthog gunners shields

The first thing I saw and I just stopped reading… You really want the game to last longer…

We should all say what we think is the worst idea out of all of these? Warzone hardcore mode is just a terrible idea.

> 2533274843260367;9:
> > 2533274803360167;1:
> > Reduction to the VPs that the bosses give
> > player in ghost - shields dont recharge while holding L (boosting)
> > weapons you spent req points on last a little bit longer before disappearing (if you’re killed)
> > tanks given a slight speed upgrade
> > smoke grenade added
> > rare and ultra rare magnum pistol added
> > a mute everyone option in settings
> > banshee tweaked so it is not as OP
> > new warzone maps
> > grunt/jackal/elite patrols added in warzone - just walking around map
> > captain hestro or another legendary boss OR warden eternal spawns, not both.
> > one time during a match a covy or unsc ship crashes in the middle of the map and scatters a few weapons around so you dont always need to spend req points to get a new weapon
> > access to the roof of our base when our core is exposed
> > hardcore warzone mode added - friendly fire + no radar
> > slight tweak to number of and strength of your teams marines
> > 1 grenade starting equipment
> > slight boost to warthog gunners shields
>
>
> The first thing I saw and I just stopped reading… You really want the game to last longer…

actually a lot of peple complain about how the games can seem short because they have finally unocked a level 8 DMR that games about to end
and plus more time in game means more reqs being spent mean more microtransactions for 343

> 2807377803439483;10:
> We should all say what we think is the worst idea out of all of these? Warzone hardcore mode is just a terrible idea.

really? People have expressed a positive interest in that type of warzone variant
friendly fire and no radar in warzone? oh yeah, that sounds like a place for the men to play

…wow

> 2807377803439483;10:
> We should all say what we think is the worst idea out of all of these? Warzone hardcore mode is just a terrible idea.

I cast my ballot for the crashing ship. Although req weapons not despawning so quick sounds nice…

> 2533274803360167;1:
> Reduction to the VPs that the bosses give
> player in ghost - shields dont recharge while holding L (boosting)
> weapons you spent req points on last a little bit longer before disappearing (if you’re killed)
> tanks given a slight speed upgrade
> smoke grenade added
> rare and ultra rare magnum pistol added
> a mute everyone option in settings
> banshee tweaked so it is not as OP
> new warzone maps
> grunt/jackal/elite patrols added in warzone - just walking around map
> captain hestro or another legendary boss OR warden eternal spawns, not both.
> one time during a match a covy or unsc ship crashes in the middle of the map and scatters a few weapons around so you dont always need to spend req points to get a new weapon
> access to the roof of our base when our core is exposed
> hardcore warzone mode added - friendly fire + no radar
> slight tweak to number of and strength of your teams marines
> 1 grenade starting equipment
> slight boost to warthog gunners shields

Going in order.

1. This is a bad idea, the points are fine
    2.No the ghost is a hit and run vehicle, if you can’t hit it, shields recharge
    3.I support this one, I hate getting spawned with a REQ and dying only to go back and find my corpse
  2. Also agree with this, tanks are underpowered due to boarding.
  3. Why would we need smoke grenades? I am genuinely curious.
  4. What would this be like, if you mean as a load out REQ I say no, but I’m open to ideas.
  5. I’m indifferent, I like to communicate
  6. Banshee is fine as it is, nothing in this game is OP, it is the most well balanced Halo
    9.They are coming
  7. Just strolling around? Why, to be in the way? Random drops of large forces would be cool, not for 25 points though, maybe they could retake a base? It is an interesting concept.
  8. NOPE. They serve a purpose. Hestro for the Lead, to catch up, or to speed up the end. Warden is to end games that take too long, that’s why he spawns at 18 minutes.
  9. Starting weapons are fine, you want a gun, call it in. You are supposed to use REQ’s that is what they are for.
  10. No, it should be difficult to get to the core. You are asking to thin out your team and give the enemy an additional way in. They can concentrate forces to one side, while using a vehicle or some other power weapon to force your troops to fight at another.
  11. This doesn’t really change the game enough. Not really worth a new game mode for.
  12. I would say their strength and number is fine. Just increase the respawn rate. I know they are powerful, but super easy to headshot.
  13. I don’t know what you mean, Do you want to have a plasma or splinter grenade at spawn, which there are armor mods for, or reduce starting grenades to one. The former is already in place, and grenades are part of the game, and since you can pick them up off the ground, everyone will always have two after about two minutes into the game, so it is somewhat pointless to change.
  14. Standard warthog, no. But on the other ones I would support that, it is a little too easy to kill people off the gunner seat. Which is annoying, especially on the rarer variants, since you need the second person to use the vehicle.
    I think I hit all of them, if I missed or need clarification just quote me and let me know!