"MASSIVE" Forge Updates

It appears that the next content update will feature “MASSIVE updates to Forge.”

Hopefully, bugs will be slain and goodies abound. Looking forward to it!

> Awesome, thanks for posting! Man that was such a great experience, one of the tops from my Halo career by far. The room was huge, jam packed and the audience was in a frenzy. I miss Lars and Shishka. What’s really bizarre is seeing the reactions to the (at the time) huge Forge updates as I’m literally writing notes right now for a sit-down taped segment tomorrow with Tom French going over the MASSIVE updates to Forge he and his team are bringing with this next Halo 5 content release. How far we’ve come… makes me wish we had a packed auditorium here. @ske7ch343

“And this is were i’d put my halo 5 forge update…”

“If there wasn’t a 91 gig update before it!”

This is pretty cool op, can’t wait for more news on this.

Good for the forgers but I suck at forging. Still cool though.

Oooooooooh. Oooooooooooh.

Nice. But when 343i says huge they’re usually talking about the download size.

This update is going to be awesome. The new Forge Update combined with the Custom Games browser is going to provide for much fun!

> 2535455681930574;3:
> Good for the forgers but I suck at forging. Still cool though.

When the train comes in, everybody rides.

> 2533274825821963;6:
> This update is going to be awesome. The new Forge Update combined with the Custom Games browser is going to provide for much fun!

Will it be possum-grade awesome though? Like an awesome possum?

Excellent. My forger friend is going to be most pleased…maybe she can finally make that Pegasi Delta map…

> 2533274825821963;6:
> This update is going to be awesome. The new Forge Update combined with the Custom Games browser is going to provide for much fun!

I AM SO HYPE