Mass Sell REQs

I know there was a Chrome extension to mass sell REQs, but I cannot find it anywhere. Is the extension still available? Thanks.

Waypoint tools I believe

I tried searching through Chrome Store, unfortunately, it looks like the extension has been removed.

Normally I’m the guy who says “If you need it” but it looks its been removed.

> 2535462450434439;2:
> Waypoint tools I believe

I can’t seem to find it. Is it still up?

I think it was renamed at some point, though I’m not completely sure.

Edit: That’s weird. Looks like it is gone.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> I think it was renamed at some point, though I’m not completely sure.

Nope, it’s been deleted. Tried the link that was the site for the extension and it’s gone.

If you want more proof, here’s the Reddit page that was showcasing the extension.

> 2533274826353946;4:
> > 2535462450434439;2:
> > Waypoint tools I believe
>
> I can’t seem to find it. Is it still up?

Weird I can’t find it. Maybe they did remove it

Hope those of us that already have it that it still will work.

Here’s a Reddit post from the creator of the extension. Kinda explains what happened to it and why.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> Hope those of us that already have it that it still will work.

Still works fine for me.

> 2535437652903765;9:
> Here’s a Reddit post from the creator of the extension. Kinda explains what happened to it and why.
>
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > Hope those of us that already have it that it still will work.
>
> Still works fine for me.

Wow that is pretty lame, but I am glad to hear it should still work for those of us who have it. My req collection could use some cleaning out.

Sigh… I still can’t belive something that should have been done since day one still hasn’t been done.

Now I guess if you don’t have the the took.your stuck selling one at a time

Thanks for all the responses. I’m not sure but would it be possible to re-upload it?

> 2533274826353946;12:
> Thanks for all the responses. I’m not sure but would it be possible to re-upload it?

The creator apparently put the code for it up on GitHub, so if someone could find it, I imagine that reuploading the extension (even temporarily) wouldn’t be very challenging.

As far as I know, a cease and desist order was sent to the extension’s creator. Basically, it means that the extension itself will no longer be available to those who want to install it for their browser. It’s probably been in effect for some time, given that the link no longer works anymore (gives me a 404 error).

It’s available you might need to go to the chrome store to search it.

Search halo in the chrome store that’s how I found it

XheadPULSE16z

Developer of the chrome extension here. Just resubmitted it and it is now pending review. Hopefully should be out in the next week!

> 2533274872465767;18:
> Developer of the chrome extension here. Just resubmitted it and it is now pending review. Hopefully should be out in the next week!

Thank you!

That sucks, damn