MASS EFFECT 3 COLLECTORS EDITION

I just checked eBay for the prices of mass effect 3 collectors edition pre orders and there going for triple there retail price £180 plus as It’s sold out everywhere. I’m so tempted to sell mine and pocket all that extra cash and just pick up a standard edition.

Are you guys going to sell your collectors edition on eBay?

I still have yet to pre-order, I’m thinking of picking up the standard one anyway

I preordered my copy of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition from Origin for $85.39 Plus tax. :3

> I preordered my copy of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition from Origin for $85.39 Plus tax. :3

1. Don’t pre-order Mass Effect 3

2. Wait for launch day

3. Road trip to Tom’s house

4. Play Mass Effect 3

5. ???

6. Profit!

> > I preordered my copy of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition from Origin for $85.39 Plus tax. :3
>
> 1. Don’t pre-order Mass Effect 3
>
> 2. Wait for launch day
>
> 3. Road trip to Tom’s house
>
> 4. Play Mass Effect 3
>
> 5. ???
>
> 6. Profit!

but everyone knows the mass effect is one of the game franchises you are comfortable just throwing your money at because its so good and you want to support them!

> > > I preordered my copy of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition from Origin for $85.39 Plus tax. :3
> >
> > 1. Don’t pre-order Mass Effect 3
> >
> > 2. Wait for launch day
> >
> > 3. Road trip to Tom’s house
> >
> > 4. Play Mass Effect 3
> >
> > 5. ???
> >
> > 6. Profit!
>
> but everyone knows the mass effect is one of the game franchises you are comfortable just throwing your money at because its so good and you want to support them!

Lets be honest, mass effect is essentially “Grand theft auto: Alpha Centari”. You play as a jawa whos tired of taking everyones crap, so you make a space ship and go trolling the galaxy to find riches and women.

So yes, it is a good franchise :wink:

I’m still going to call it the Reaper Edition…

> > I preordered my copy of the Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition from Origin for $85.39 Plus tax. :3
>
> 1. Don’t pre-order Mass Effect 3
>
> 2. Wait for launch day
>
> 3. Road trip to Tom’s house
>
> 4. Play Mass Effect 3
>
> 5. ???
>
> 6. Profit!

wait… there’s profit in taking a road trip to my place? I’m not paying for you fuel.

> I just checked eBay for the prices of mass effect 3 collectors edition pre orders and there going for triple there retail price £180 plus as It’s sold out everywhere. I’m so tempted to sell mine and pocket all that extra cash and just pick up a standard edition.
>
> Are you guys going to sell your collectors edition on eBay?

Its all about if someone actually pays the 180 dollars for a Collector’s Edition of Mass Effect 3