Martydom

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So while i was scowering the internets the other day and I found this.

http://www.bungie.net/7_Martyrdom-says-hello-from-Halo-4/en-us/Groups/Post?id=60278700&groupId=19014#referred-

Apparently some people were doing some unwanted software tampering and found this in the gametype options. Personally leaving this out of the game was the most well thought out idea…of all time…forever.

So that’s where the evil Grunt Funeral skull crawled out from…

jk but I still hated that skull. It’s strategic purpose was all but eliminated.

I’m sorry OP but I’m going to need more proof. It’s easy for modders to create that on their own and then claim that 343i always had it in the game but removed it only to start up a flame war that 343i copied cod. It’s just too easy to get wrapped up in this.

vigrously grabs pitchfork and torch

reads DSights’s post

calmy puts down pitchfork and torch

True that! Almost snapped.

> I’m sorry OP but I’m going to need more proof. It’s easy for modders to create that on their own and then claim that 343i always had it in the game but removed it only to start up a flame war that 343i copied cod. It’s just too easy to get wrapped up in this.

This isn’t remotely true. Editing gametype options is limited to what is already in the game. Changing projectiles isn’t as simple as it was in Halo CE or Halo 2 because you can’t freely run unsigned code on the 360.

> > I’m sorry OP but I’m going to need more proof. It’s easy for modders to create that on their own and then claim that 343i always had it in the game but removed it only to start up a flame war that 343i copied cod. It’s just too easy to get wrapped up in this.
>
> This isn’t remotely true. Editing gametype options is limited to what is already in the game. Changing projectiles isn’t as simple as it was in Halo CE or Halo 2 because you can’t freely run unsigned code on the 360.

Except there has been video proof of modders removing armour, heads on Spartans, adding the ability to fly, shoot tank rounds and much more.

I would like some proof that this martyrdom was in the game and put there by 343i and not made by modders after the fact.

If they can do this I’m sure they can easily create it and claim 343 created it