Marketing

Do you guys think the game will fly under the radar a little or do yall think that they will promote the hell out of it? I miss Halo themed game fuel and ads everywhere lol

In time. When did Halo 5’s trailers pop up? A month before release?

> 2533274818084099;2:
> In time. When did Halo 5’s trailers pop up? A month before release?

I don’t recall halo 5’s promo tbh

I’m sure they’ll promote it a lot, or at least I hope they will. I’ve noticed it on some commercials mixed in with the other releases coming out later this year to advertise for the Series X/S and Game Pass.

I think they’re being more cautious with marketing after H5s HunttheTruth debacle. I’d wager that they’ll start ramping up advertising right before flighting begins.

I hope that there’s an add every 30 minutes on Cable TV.

In my opinion the delay of the release of Halo Infinite also definitely influenced the release of the advertisements. For example, the Mega Construx Halo toys for Halo Infinite were already ready and were released at the same time doing some publicity. But I think the biggest buzz around right now are the Monster Halos (with Master Chief cardboard signs in store). I still hope to have more publicity for this game in the coming months only to know the different editions of the game or even to have a real atmosphere on this release.

> 2533274897458576;7:
> In my opinion the delay of the release of Halo Infinite also definitely influenced the release of the advertisements. For example, the Mega Construx Halo toys for Halo Infinite were already ready and were released at the same time doing some publicity. But I think the biggest buzz around right now are the Monster Halos (with Master Chief cardboard signs in store). I still hope to have more publicity for this game in the coming months only to know the different editions of the game or even to have a real atmosphere on this release.

Actually we have already seen that Rockstar Energy will be having a promotion this summer. The cans have been spotted in distribution centers.

> 2806037446402987;8:
> > 2533274897458576;7:
> > In my opinion the delay of the release of Halo Infinite also definitely influenced the release of the advertisements. For example, the Mega Construx Halo toys for Halo Infinite were already ready and were released at the same time doing some publicity. But I think the biggest buzz around right now are the Monster Halos (with Master Chief cardboard signs in store). I still hope to have more publicity for this game in the coming months only to know the different editions of the game or even to have a real atmosphere on this release.
>
> Actually we have already seen that Rockstar Energy will be having a promotion this summer. The cans have been spotted in distribution centers.

I hope it will come to France too …

In the coming months most definitely.