Marketing win

The scanned trailer was the only non AMC commercial during the first commercial break of the walking dead.

How’s that for exposure?

Darn it. Watching Dexter first.

Halo 4 had more of a weekly change (80,000) in pre-orders compared to Black Ops II (75,000).

Right on.

and about half of the people that also bought halo got BO2 but 3/4ths of the half are gonna end up playing halo more lol.

it was season 3 premier yes? on AMC?

if so

this

10.9million viers, 3.5million again at midnight encore, 14.4million viewers (the website says 15.2million, but i can count.

Well that will get the word on Halo 4 out faster.

> Halo 4 had more of a weekly change (80,000) in pre-orders compared to Black Ops II (75,000).
>
> Right on.

Sauce please?

The commercial was very well done and cut at the right moment. Can’t beat that kind of exposure.

> Darn it. <mark>Watching Dexter first</mark>.

> The scanned trailer was the only non AMC commercial during the first commercial break of the walking dead.
>
> How’s that for exposure?

You are both my favorite people ever.

Teejay is my favorite person ever because he is a fellow Dex fan!!! :smiley:

im glad the short version shows the action at the end, and then the chief and didact staring down each other (best part of the trailer). it’ll do a great job of catching attention.

There was also a 35-45second version of the very same trailer during the last commercial break of the Game 6 broadcast of the NLCS game with Cardinals and Giants on FOX.

Again, very well done. Edited perfectly.

I saw the Scanned trailer in About the 3rd Quarter of the NFL Panthers-Cowboys Game on Fox .

And another one, GJ Microsoft

> I saw the Scanned trailer in About the 3rd Quarter of the NFL Panthers-Cowboys Game on Fox .

I’m watching the Bengals-Steelers game (from Cincy [obviously from my troll thread…lol back on topic!!] so GO BENGALS!!!) and I am looking for Halo 4 spots. I hope there are some :}

I’m watching the encore to see if they do it again, double rotation during TWD would be epic, between game 6 , the football slot, and a slot in episode 2 of the walking dead, I say we’re in for one hell of a population

Just saw another one during the middle of the 8th, this one was different…the first focused more on the the earlier portion of the trailer with Chief receiving his surgical enhancements, the second was fully focused around the firefight between Chief and the Prometheans.

Both ended advertising the release date and sick new console.

just saw it during the steelers game and walking dead, boo-yaa!
edit: my bad i meant to put or instead of and, wasnt sure what channel i was on. im leaning towards amc as i was watching them replay the new episode and i was also watching the steelers game

> just saw it during the steelers game and walking dead, boo-yaa!

You did?? I did not see it during this game…when?

> it was season 3 premier yes? on AMC?
>
> if so
>
> this
>
> 10.9million viers, 3.5million again at midnight encore, 14.4million viewers (the website says 15.2million, but i can count.

Premier was last week. Tonight episode two was aired.

> > it was season 3 premier yes? on AMC?
> >
> > if so
> >
> > this
> >
> > 10.9million viers, 3.5million again at midnight encore, 14.4million viewers (the website says 15.2million, but i can count.
>
> Premier was last week. Tonight episode two was aired.

Tonight’s episode was the best of the series to date. When Rick struck Tomas in the head with the machete epic.