Marketing Marketing Marketing and Marketing!

Another disappointing “reveal” at gamescom with 343 not showing any campaign gameplay only to show a halo xbox controller and halo themed xbox series x as for marketing that seems to be all 343 are interested in! Its been there downfall since day one! There more concerned with milking the life out of the halo franchise with lots of different merchandise than they are about the games that made halo what it once was! I honestly think if halo infinite gets bad press like halo 5 did then 343 should step aside and let another company try get halo back ontop! Sick of them expecting people to buy books to know whats going on in there games and not revealing amything from the games but instead through toys and other junk there trying to push out there door!

> 2533274804704076;1:
> Another disappointing “reveal” at gamescom with 343 not showing any campaign gameplay only to show a halo xbox controller and halo themed xbox series x as for marketing that seems to be all 343 are interested in! Its been there downfall since day one! There more concerned with milking the life out of the halo franchise with lots of different merchandise than they are about the games that made halo what it once was! I honestly think if halo infinite gets bad press like halo 5 did then 343 should step aside and let another company try get halo back ontop! Sick of them expecting people to buy books to know whats going on in there games and not revealing amything from the games but instead through toys and other junk there trying to push out there door!

I liked the Gamescom reveal personally. Did I want more? Yes, but I always want more Halo lol. The flight was outstanding and is in the right hands especially with Staten back. The marketing of this game is pretty good. It literally is on every Series X console case, on energy drinks, food, toys, and other merchandise. They have it in the main Xbox marketing commercials. The full Halo Infinite commercials will come closer to launch just like every game.

I mean you can argue that this way you can play the campaign without any spoilers. I’m sure they have their reasons for showing what they did. Marketing is very important so I don’t understand why you are trash talking them.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2533274804704076;1:
> > Another disappointing “reveal” at gamescom with 343 not showing any campaign gameplay only to show a halo xbox controller and halo themed xbox series x as for marketing that seems to be all 343 are interested in! Its been there downfall since day one! There more concerned with milking the life out of the halo franchise with lots of different merchandise than they are about the games that made halo what it once was! I honestly think if halo infinite gets bad press like halo 5 did then 343 should step aside and let another company try get halo back ontop! Sick of them expecting people to buy books to know whats going on in there games and not revealing amything from the games but instead through toys and other junk there trying to push out there door!
>
> I liked the Gamescom reveal personally. Did I want more? Yes, but I always want more Halo lol. The flight was outstanding and is in the right hands especially with Staten back. The marketing of this game is pretty good. It literally is on every Series X console case, on energy drinks, food, toys, and other merchandise. They have it in the main Xbox marketing commercials. The full Halo Infinite commercials will come closer to launch just like every game.

Well Halo 5’s marketing was taking place many months before release and way more information was published.
It seems now, that they just holding so much info back because the game is not complete yet.

> 2533274861263132;4:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > 2533274804704076;1:
> > > Another disappointing “reveal” at gamescom with 343 not showing any campaign gameplay only to show a halo xbox controller and halo themed xbox series x as for marketing that seems to be all 343 are interested in! Its been there downfall since day one! There more concerned with milking the life out of the halo franchise with lots of different merchandise than they are about the games that made halo what it once was! I honestly think if halo infinite gets bad press like halo 5 did then 343 should step aside and let another company try get halo back ontop! Sick of them expecting people to buy books to know whats going on in there games and not revealing amything from the games but instead through toys and other junk there trying to push out there door!
> >
> > I liked the Gamescom reveal personally. Did I want more? Yes, but I always want more Halo lol. The flight was outstanding and is in the right hands especially with Staten back. The marketing of this game is pretty good. It literally is on every Series X console case, on energy drinks, food, toys, and other merchandise. They have it in the main Xbox marketing commercials. The full Halo Infinite commercials will come closer to launch just like every game.
>
> Well Halo 5’s marketing was taking place many months before release and way more information was published.
> It seems now, that they just holding so much info back because the game is not complete yet.

We are still 3 months from release lol. They just released a Season 1 trailer for multiplayer so I am not sure what you are searching for. What other game has been marketed more than Halo Infinite already? Please show me the model you want for marketing since I cannot think of any other game ever coming close to Halo Infinite’s marketing.

> 2533274792737987;5:
> > 2533274861263132;4:
> > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > 2533274804704076;1:
> > > > Another disappointing “reveal” at gamescom with 343 not showing any campaign gameplay only to show a halo xbox controller and halo themed xbox series x as for marketing that seems to be all 343 are interested in! Its been there downfall since day one! There more concerned with milking the life out of the halo franchise with lots of different merchandise than they are about the games that made halo what it once was! I honestly think if halo infinite gets bad press like halo 5 did then 343 should step aside and let another company try get halo back ontop! Sick of them expecting people to buy books to know whats going on in there games and not revealing amything from the games but instead through toys and other junk there trying to push out there door!
> > >
> > > I liked the Gamescom reveal personally. Did I want more? Yes, but I always want more Halo lol. The flight was outstanding and is in the right hands especially with Staten back. The marketing of this game is pretty good. It literally is on every Series X console case, on energy drinks, food, toys, and other merchandise. They have it in the main Xbox marketing commercials. The full Halo Infinite commercials will come closer to launch just like every game.
> >
> > Well Halo 5’s marketing was taking place many months before release and way more information was published.
> > It seems now, that they just holding so much info back because the game is not complete yet.
>
> We are still 3 months from release lol. They just released a Season 1 trailer for multiplayer so I am not sure what you are searching for. What other game has been marketed more than Halo Infinite already? Please show me the model you want for marketing since I cannot think of any other game ever coming close to Halo Infinite’s marketing.

Just look at Halo 5 - there was way more information about nearly everything. Arena System, how some emblems look, how symbols of rank look and how the ranked system work