marketing issues

all the ads that 343 put out pre-release made it seem like Locke was out to kill chief because he was a traitor of some sort. please 343 if youre gonna market a game at least know what your game is about and dont lie to us.

Does anyone remember the initial Halo 5 trailer for 2.5 years ago with Master Chief in the desert? I didn’t see anything remotely like that in the game (desert setting). I saw the huge robot structures at the very end but no one fought them. This is why I think there will be a Halo: 5 coming out in a year starring the MC (I think Guardians was a spin-off like ODST).

I believe Halo 6 is in the works already.

> 2535437141410326;2:
> Does anyone remember the initial Halo 5 trailer for 2.5 years ago with Master Chief in the desert? I didn’t see anything remotely like that in the game (desert setting). I saw the huge robot structures at the very end but no one fought them. This is why I think there will be a Halo: 5 coming out in a year starring the MC (I think Guardians was a spin-off like ODST).
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blW40AVWXrE

yeah i remember that one, but i think that trailer was intended to give fans an idea of what we were going to see in halo 5 (guardians and chief looking for cortana). Its harder to criticize them for a trailer that early when the game is still so far away from release, which is why the much later trailers irked me the wrong way because they had the game pretty much done and decided to fool us anyway

> 2535437141410326;2:
> Does anyone remember the initial Halo 5 trailer for 2.5 years ago with Master Chief in the desert? I didn’t see anything remotely like that in the game (desert setting). I saw the huge robot structures at the very end but no one fought them. This is why I think there will be a Halo: 5 coming out in a year starring the MC (I think Guardians was a spin-off like ODST).
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blW40AVWXrE

the desert trailer was not halo 5 it was a unnamed halo game

> 2535418734334951;3:
> I believe Halo 6 is in the works already.

they already confirmed a year ago that they were expanding the second trilogy 4/5/6 into a saga so look forward to halo 7 and 8

I think it would be cool if we get a standalone Halo game where Master Chief or some other Spartan Company travels via an ONI Prowler and does missions on different planets. Maybe a blend of Mass Effect where you have to build up your ship and fight skirmishes in space.

I honestly think that trailer with the clock and desert will be part of halo 6