Mark VI Gen1 Scarred not unlocked?

I literally beat Cario Station on legendary, yet I don’t have the armor, what. I tried it with and without Skulls, so what’s the deal?

The mission has not registered as complete on your service record, nor has the achievement been unlocked. I suggest going through the mission again until the achievement ‘Cairo Station’ unlocks.

By the way, you can do it on any difficulty. You don’t have to beat it on Legendary.

Make sure you are connected to Xbox Live when you complete the mission.

I was connected, hm. I’ll do it again. It even says that it was beaten on legendary on the missions screen, This discourages me from earning Helioskrill…

> 2535437652903765;2:
> The mission has not registered as complete on your service record, nor has the achievement been unlocked. I suggest going through the mission again until the achievement ‘Cairo Station’ unlocks.
>
> By the way, you can do it on any difficulty. You don’t have to beat it on Legendary.

I beat it on normal, got the achievement, still no Scarred.

> 2533274871642811;5:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > The mission has not registered as complete on your service record, nor has the achievement been unlocked. I suggest going through the mission again until the achievement ‘Cairo Station’ unlocks.
> >
> > By the way, you can do it on any difficulty. You don’t have to beat it on Legendary.
>
>
> I beat it on normal, got the achievement, still no Scarred.

Now that you have the achievement, it’s really just a matter of waiting for Halo 5 to acknowledge that you have Cairo Station and give you the armor. Takes a while in some cases, other occasions it’ll only be a minute or two.

I had to get the MK.VI GEN1 Scarred the hard way, alongside the Helioskrill. I’d say my grinding was worth it.