Mark VI Gen 1 and Mark VI Gen 1 Scarred questions

So I recently beat Cairo Station on Legendary mode. According to everything I’ve read, beating it on Legendary unlocks both sets. However, when I log into Halo 5, the gear is still locked.

Has anyone else run into this and how did you fix the glitch? Thanks!

Wait what? I thought Mark VI was unlocked defaultly by jus playing MCC? I would like to know more about his too. If this is a diff version you can obtain by playing campaign, I’d like to try this out cuz I rarely play campaign and it would be a good excuse to do so.

> 2535436557871072;2:
> Wait what? I thought Mark VI was unlocked defaultly by jus playing MCC? I would like to know more about his too. If this is a diff version you can obtain by playing campaign, I’d like to try this out cuz I rarely play campaign and it would be a good excuse to do so.

If I remember correctly

The Scarred Variant was for the Your journey begins Achievement whilst the GEN1 was completing the Campaign on Normal or higher

> 2535428779736382;3:
> > 2535436557871072;2:
> > Wait what? I thought Mark VI was unlocked defaultly by jus playing MCC? I would like to know more about his too. If this is a diff version you can obtain by playing campaign, I’d like to try this out cuz I rarely play campaign and it would be a good excuse to do so.
>
> If I remember correctly
>
> The Scarred Variant was for the Your journey begins Achievement whilst the GEN1 was completing the Campaign on Normal or higher

Ahhh, for H2?

> 2535436557871072;2:
> Wait what? I thought Mark VI was unlocked defaultly by jus playing MCC? I would like to know more about his too. If this is a diff version you can obtain by playing campaign, I’d like to try this out cuz I rarely play campaign and it would be a good excuse to do so.

So I logged in this morning and the gear was there. You can get the Scarred Mark VI Gen 1 and the Mark VI Gen 1 by completing Cairo Station (Halo 2) on Legendary. Took me about 2 and a half to 3 hours; I havent played H2 since it came out. Someone in another forum told me it usually takes several hours to a full day from the time you get the achievment to the time the gear unlocks in Halo 5

> 2535427102846316;5:
> > 2535436557871072;2:
> > Wait what? I thought Mark VI was unlocked defaultly by jus playing MCC? I would like to know more about his too. If this is a diff version you can obtain by playing campaign, I’d like to try this out cuz I rarely play campaign and it would be a good excuse to do so.
>
> So I logged in this morning and the gear was there. You can get the Scarred Mark VI Gen 1 and the Mark VI Gen 1 by completing Cairo Station (Halo 2) on Legendary. Took me about 2 and a half to 3 hours; I havent played H2 since it came out. Someone in another forum told me it usually takes several hours to a full day from the time you get the achievment to the time the gear unlocks in Halo 5

Oh ok, bet, I’ll actually try this with my bro.

The only armor to unlock via legendary is helioskrill. But with luck you get it in a req pack. Tip: firts buy Bronze and if you stop getting armor sets or certifications for items you go to Silver. If also depleted go for Golden. If they show up, don’t buy Platinum if you don’t have the points for it. Always have a limit spend so you can safe the req points for exclusive packs which are expansive such as the classic helmet pack.
And another tip: watch Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel to unlock the ODST variant “Nightfall armor”. It might take a while to register but they will pop up. That goes for all outside H5G armors.

How can I get the mark vi gen 1 not scarred please help

Its not just Cario station, It´s the playing Halo 2 on normal minimum.

The “scarred” variant is for the “Cairo Station” achievement… while the Mark VI Gen I is for the “Your Journey Begins” achievement. However, it is possible to unlock both through gold packs if you’re having trouble getting them through the achievement route.

As far as opening req packs and unlocking everything, the most efficient way would be to start with Silver Packs, and continue opening them until they give you RP back. Once that happens, move on to Gold Packs and repeat the process. Once Gold Packs give you RP, again that tells you that you’ve unlocked every, THEN go back and open a few bronze packs to get your last few vehicle certifications (I think it’s a few of the mongooses). You’ll have to pay attention to either Waypoint or in game to see that you’ve completed everything as I don’t believe bronze packs give you RP back when you’ve finished. There’s also a google spreadsheet out there than can help you track how much you need, and what you have left to unlock. I’ve used it and it’s very handy… Hope all this helps…

Oh wait you actually earn them? I always thought they just released it to everybody randomly one day

> 2533274942436266;11:
> Oh wait you actually earn them? I always thought they just released it to everybody randomly one day

Yeah, I remember to get that in a gold pack.

> 2535438002035715;12:
> > 2533274942436266;11:
> > Oh wait you actually earn them? I always thought they just released it to everybody randomly one day
>
> Yeah, I remember to get that in a gold pack.

Yeah I had no idea because I never really got into H5 multiplayer until like halfway through last year