Mark V in Halo 5!?!?

I was super pissed when I found out it wasn’t in the game, because that is the suit I ALWAYS wear… however, I recently was perusing wikipedia and if you scroll to the botton of THIS (http://www.halopedia.org/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor/Mark_V) page, it states that you can get it from a req pack. Which I know, could totally just be some -Yoink!- not putting the right thing on there. Does anyone know if this is true or not though!? If so, can you provide a picture?!?

It will be added to the REQ system within the next couple months if I remember correctly. I think the mk IV was also going to show up as well.

> 2533274831364893;2:
> It will be added to the REQ system within the next couple months if I remember correctly. I think the mk IV was also going to show up as well.

… are you serious??? You have a link? (sorry to get so hyped about this, but I loveeee both of those.)

> 2680714063918657;3:
> > 2533274831364893;2:
> > It will be added to the REQ system within the next couple months if I remember correctly. I think the mk IV was also going to show up as well.
>
>
> … are you serious??? You have a link? (sorry to get so hyped about this, but I loveeee both of those.)

hereI think that is where it was first confirmed