Mark V helmet?

How does everyone feel about the new look for the Mark V helmet ?

Personally, I think the Mark V helmet that was included in Infinity’s Armory is ugly. I’ll still wear it if I unlock it, but man they really changed it for the worst. I mean heck 343 made a pretty decent Mark V helmet variant in Halo 4. How did they alter this one so much?

The mark IV and the mark V before of halo 5 they look very similar, now the mark IV looks like the halo wars and the mark V now looks like from the first halo.

The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.

I hope so, but man I can’t keep up with all the Mark variations. I thought this was supposed to be the CE variation. Good to hear that another is in the works.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.

I sure hope so. See my spartan here? That’s how Mark V should be shaped.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.

No, its the CE Mark V. The other Mark V is Mark V B, which is the default helmet in Halo Reach.
This name change is to make them easier to identify for newbies.

> 2533274978553590;5:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.
>
>
> I sure hope so. See my spartan here? That’s how Mark V should be shaped.

Nop, i see the helmet from halo ce and the anniversary edition and the helmet of halo 5 is more similar to the halo ce

I love it, thought I’ll probably never get it.

> 2533274953693601;6:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > The Mark V Alpha is not the helmet we see in Halo CE. Apparently a different Mark V is coming.
>
>
> No, its the CE Mark V. The other Mark V is Mark V B, which is the default helmet in Halo Reach.
> This name change is to make them easier to identify for newbies.

Idk the visor looks more rounded out though… Even in the original Halo CE it was way more rounded out. I remember Bravo said another version of the Mark V is coming. But if it is the Mark V that would be awesome!

I think all of 343I’s remakes of old armor are inferior to the originals. Mark V is no exception.

Mark V Alpha Helmet description: It is unclear who requested an integration check for the Mark V helmet with the latest GEN2 architecture, but engineers at Materials Group have been surprised at the MARK V ALPHA’s near-parity with contemporary designs.

“Near-parity” Parity meaning equal state. So it is a close remake of the Mark V made by the Materials group.

Mark V Alpha Body Description: The Mark V and its product-improved variant, the Mark V , were the first Mjolnir armors to fully integrate shield emitters and sufficient computing power for an onboard Smart AI. The MARK V ALPHA is a highly configurable revamp of the original.
"The MARK V ALPHA is a highly configurable revamp of the original" revamp of the original? Clear indication we are getting Halo CE, Mark V classic and Mark V packaged together or seperately in an update.

The Mark V Alpha is the alpha version of the Mark V, kinda in the name. Then in Halo Reach we had the Mark V (Beta). The version of the Mark V in CE is the fully finished version of the Mark V, NOT the alpha version.

Halo reach Mark V, maybe?

> 2533275031455850;13:
> Halo reach Mark V, maybe?

That and the original mark V.

> 2533274819302824;10:
> I think all of 343I’s remakes of old armor are inferior to the originals. Mark V is no exception.

I agree completely. The only armour that I believe would be an exception to this rule is Mark IV, since it’s basically a straight-up clone of the armour in Halo Wars. But when you look at armours like Air Assault, Recon, Scout, and even Mark VI, the small (or larger) changes they made to them really turns them into a poor imitation of their former greatness.

> 2533274808386392;15:
> > 2533274819302824;10:
> > I think all of 343I’s remakes of old armor are inferior to the originals. Mark V is no exception.
>
>
> I agree completely. The only armour that I believe would be an exception to this rule is Mark IV, since it’s basically a straight-up clone of the armour in Halo Wars. But when you look at armours like Air Assault, Recon, Scout, and even Mark VI, the small (or larger) changes they made to them really turns them into a poor imitation of their former greatness.

I personally think Scout and recon have never looked better. I don’t really care about Air assault and Mark VI looks classic enough. The Mark V A helmet is probably the closest version of the actual CE helmet we have ever had, second only to Halo 4’s version.

> 2717573882290912;16:
> > 2533274808386392;15:
> > > 2533274819302824;10:
> > > I think all of 343I’s remakes of old armor are inferior to the originals. Mark V is no exception.
> >
> >
> > I agree completely. The only armour that I believe would be an exception to this rule is Mark IV, since it’s basically a straight-up clone of the armour in Halo Wars. But when you look at armours like Air Assault, Recon, Scout, and even Mark VI, the small (or larger) changes they made to them really turns them into a poor imitation of their former greatness.
>
>
> I personally think Scout and recon have never looked better. I don’t really care about Air assault and Mark VI looks classic enough. The Mark V A helmet is probably the closest version of the actual CE helmet we have ever had, second only to Halo 4’s version.

Strongly disagree, Halo 3 had the best Mark V.

Also Air Assault was one of my favorite armor sets aside from Mark V. It’s still decent looking but nowhere near as good.

Extremely disagree with Scout. Like, really? It went from being cool looking to being full-on duckface.

Mark v’s front looks ok but does not look like original

Mark v (5) >alpha< alpha learn to read<<
I think it’s helmet looks like -yoink-…
But they might release standard mark 5 in February… cross your fingers?

Till than I’ll wear mark 4 helmet and 5 alpha armor.

> 2533274983213185;19:
> Mark v (5) >alpha< alpha learn to read<<
> I think it’s helmet looks like -yoink-…
> But they might release standard mark 5 in February… cross your fingers?
> …
> Till than I’ll wear mark 4 helmet and 5 alpha armor.

Learn to read some of the earlier replies. I have already explained how this is the CE Mark V. The only reason Alpha is there is to help the newbies realise there are multiple variants, like Mark V B in Reach.