Mark V Helmet Unlock?

How the h*** do you unlock the Mark V helmet? I mean ANY OF THEM. Gen1, Delta, I don’t care. How do you unlock any of the Mark V helmets? Are they by Req? Are they limited-time Reqs? ARE THEY FRICKING DLCS??? Please help me with this.

> 2533274871533697;1:
> How the h*** do you unlock the Mark V helmet? I mean ANY OF THEM. Gen1, Delta, I don’t care. How do you unlock any of the Mark V helmets? Are they by Req? Are they limited-time Reqs? ARE THEY FRICKING DLCS??? Please help me with this.

Pretty sure they are almost all in the req system. Just get silvers till you get points back; then move on to golds.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274871533697;1:
> > How the h*** do you unlock the Mark V helmet? I mean ANY OF THEM. Gen1, Delta, I don’t care. How do you unlock any of the Mark V helmets? Are they by Req? Are they limited-time Reqs? ARE THEY FRICKING DLCS??? Please help me with this.
>
> Pretty sure they are almost all in the req system. Just get silvers till you get points back; then move on to golds.

Thanks for the help. I’ll try this.

Mark V Alpha is available in the req system, you have to play to get it. Mark V was only available in a limited time REQ pack.

> 2533274871533697;1:
> How the heck do you unlock the Mark V helmet? I mean ANY OF THEM. Gen1, Delta, I don’t care. How do you unlock any of the Mark V helmets? Are they by Req? Are they limited-time Reqs? ARE THEY FRICKING DLCS??? Please help me with this.

You can unlock them from the req system with exception to Delta, you unlock that one through the classic helmet req pack. You can buy it from the Xbox store.

The req system? yes just do silvers before golds if you want to be more efficient with spending your req points

The MK. V Delta and the rest of the classic helmets are not in the standard REQ pool. They are available for purchase in the Xbox Store, however.

> 2535429593088083;7:
> The MK. V Delta and the rest of the classic helmets are not in the standard REQ pool. They are available for purchase in the Xbox Store, however.

Anyone know if we will be able to buy them with req points again? Kind of annoying how they put classic designed helmets (the best ones) behind a paywall…

> 2533274871533697;1:
> How the h*** do you unlock the Mark V helmet? I mean ANY OF THEM. Gen1, Delta, I don’t care. How do you unlock any of the Mark V helmets? Are they by Req? Are they limited-time Reqs? ARE THEY FRICKING DLCS??? Please help me with this.

1. Get req points
  2. Buy packs
  3. Profit

> 2533274988394857;4:
> Mark V Alpha is available in the req system, you have to play to get it. Mark V was only available in a limited time REQ pack.

Mark V ALPHA is available in the req packs, Delta however is only in the Classic helmets pack.

Easiest way is probably just to stock up on REQ points and wait for the Classic Armors pack to come around. Just buy a few of those and you should get a Mk. V.

You can get delta from the classic req pack

First you must get down on both knees and pray to the heavens… to RNGesus

> 2535430450404283;11:
> Easiest way is probably just to stock up on REQ points and wait for the Classic Armors pack to come around. Just buy a few of those and you should get a Mk. V.

Please do not necropost, thanks!