Mark V Flaming Helmet

I just found out there was an avatar item for people in the USA who pre-ordered the Noble Map pack. There was no way people in other countries could of gotten this so I think 343 Industries should do a giveaway to help people in international countries get one. Like the Twitter Noble 6 codes helped people in International countries get it as they couldn’t get to Comic Con.

> I just found out there was an avatar item for people in the USA who pre-ordered the Noble Map pack. There was no way people in other countries could of gotten this so I think 343 Industries should do a giveaway to help people in international countries get one. Like the Twitter Noble 6 codes helped people in International countries get it as they couldn’t get to Comic Con.

What are you talking about? I come from the UK and I have one.

What sucks is i pre-ordered it and they ran out so i didnt get a code :frowning:

> > I just found out there was an avatar item for people in the USA who pre-ordered the Noble Map pack. There was no way people in other countries could of gotten this so I think 343 Industries should do a giveaway to help people in international countries get one. Like the Twitter Noble 6 codes helped people in International countries get it as they couldn’t get to Comic Con.
>
> What are you talking about? I come from the UK and I have one.

The avatar flaming helmet not the in-game one as I have that as well.

> What sucks is i pre-ordered it and they ran out so i didnt get a code :frowning:

Unlucky :frowning:

yea i pre ordered noble map pack and got one of those helmets. but its for your avatar, and it looks like the ODST helmet with orange shaving cream ontop. Dont worry you didnt miss out on much.

> > > I just found out there was an avatar item for people in the USA who pre-ordered the Noble Map pack. There was no way people in other countries could of gotten this so I think 343 Industries should do a giveaway to help people in international countries get one. Like the Twitter Noble 6 codes helped people in International countries get it as they couldn’t get to Comic Con.
> >
> > What are you talking about? I come from the UK and I have one.
>
> The avatar flaming helmet not the in-game one as I have that as well.

I am aware of this, I was talking about the avatar one as well. I have that too.

> > > > I just found out there was an avatar item for people in the USA who pre-ordered the Noble Map pack. There was no way people in other countries could of gotten this so I think 343 Industries should do a giveaway to help people in international countries get one. Like the Twitter Noble 6 codes helped people in International countries get it as they couldn’t get to Comic Con.
> > >
> > > What are you talking about? I come from the UK and I have one.
> >
> > The avatar flaming helmet not the in-game one as I have that as well.
>
> I am aware of this, I was talking about the avatar one as well. I have that too.

Wait how did you get it?

Ebay, I liked the look of it so I got it. Twas only 99c.

> yea i pre ordered noble map pack and got one of those helmets. but its for your avatar, and it looks like the ODST helmet with orange shaving cream ontop. Dont worry you didnt miss out on much.

*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post content that can be viewed as abusive and inflammatory.

You mean the “Flaming ODST” helmet? Look closely… :wink:

Grim

> You mean the “Flaming ODST” helmet? Look closely… :wink:
>
> Grim

lol yep, but they called it mark V for some reason.

I got mine from a thread someone posted a code in, I was first to redeem it. And boom got the helmet :slight_smile: I was pretty excited for some reason lol

Yea I hope that they release it on the 360 marketplace for a couple hundered microsoft points.

> Yea I hope that they release it on the 360 marketplace for a couple hundered microsoft points.

That’s probably as likely as the noble 6 helmet being released on the marketplace

> > Yea I hope that they release it on the 360 marketplace for a couple hundered microsoft points.
>
> That’s probably as likely as the noble 6 helmet being released on the marketplace

That would be awesome.

So is there anywhere where I can buy one or even better get one for free?

You could maybe get one from ebay or something like that, you could also maybe get it from someone who has not used the code yet. Otherwise you’re out of luck.

> You could maybe get one from ebay or something like that, you could also maybe get it from someone who has not used the code yet. Otherwise you’re out of luck.

I looked nothing on ebay :’(

Good Ol Flame helmets sooooo easy to hit :slight_smile: