Mark V [B] Armor in Halo 5

Hello, everyone
My name is Lynx and I have always been a fan of the Mark V (B) armour from Reach. Personally I think it should be added to Halo 5. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same opinion.

An upamored variant wouldn’t be so bad either.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome.

I really don’t like the Mark V (B).

No. I feel like the Noble armor set was fine enough, it looks like a caricature of the Mark V. I like the look and feel of the armor in the new games. It feels more accurate to making a person feel like a tank.

Beaides. Less is more. Reach armor has a lot of ugly kibble and busy nonsense, where armor now is mostly basic shapes and it feels more like Halo 1-2. Big round shapes make Sci-Fi stuff look AMAZING, Halo Reach looks too much like real life, and that’s a huge turn off artistically.

Yes. I don’t play halo 5 that much anymore because I’m not a big pvp player and there is a TOTAL lack of pve. I’m more a pve, but Mark V would make me return from playing Rainbow Six Siege

> 2533274807881644;5:
> No. I feel like the Noble armor set was fine enough, it looks like a caricature of the Mark V. I like the look and feel of the armor in the new games. It feels more accurate to making a person feel like a tank.
>
> Beaides. Less is more. Reach armor has a lot of ugly kibble and busy nonsense, where armor now is mostly basic shapes and it feels more like Halo 1-2. Big round shapes make Sci-Fi stuff look AMAZING, Halo Reach looks too much like real life, and that’s a huge turn off artistically.

I think that’s what Bungie was going for in Reach, but I like the new sci-fi looks of the 343 spartans. Especially Master Chief’s new armor. It’s so sick!

Mark V Helmet? YES PLEASE! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!

> 2533274807881644;5:
> No. I feel like the Noble armor set was fine enough, it looks like a caricature of the Mark V. I like the look and feel of the armor in the new games. It feels more accurate to making a person feel like a tank.
>
> Beaides. Less is more. Reach armor has a lot of ugly kibble and busy nonsense, where armor now is mostly basic shapes and it feels more like Halo 1-2. Big round shapes make Sci-Fi stuff look AMAZING, Halo Reach looks too much like real life, and that’s a huge turn off artistically.

So having an exposed groin feels tanky to you?

I don’t like it that much, but almost everyone except me does, so I say bring It back.