Mark V [B] Armor Core Missing Pieces

For real, I want my Reach Mark V Helmet and I want it bad.

But more than that, there’s also the other unreleased Reach Armor Core stuff.

Has anyone heard any tangible news on these besides an ambiguous “They’re coming, probably”?

8 Likes

There’s no news. This was a popular thread on reddit today on the matter while a 343 employee commented on a different thread, so it was seen by someone at the very least.

Honestly, I’ll take the bad news that my CQC is being integrated into season 3. At least I’d know what was happening. The lack of any communication on the matter is a silly and unnecessary problem.

5 Likes

I’m right there with you. I’m expecting an event drop.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for those Bundles that still haven’t been released for the Mark V [B], wishful thinking they’ll be there tomorrow, but probably would be just be a $25AU Rakasha Armor bundle
edit

A freaking repeat & Rakasha Armor, Vampire coating I like

But where’s CQC, CQB, Mark V & JFO , Mark VII gets too much attention

2 Likes

Please no more Rakshasa stuff, at least not if they’re just gonna abandon it like they did with Yoroi and Mark V [B].

1 Like

CQC and JFO content WAS supposed to go last Season, but just like with the final Yoroi items; it was not put into rotations and therefore we didn’t see them show up in the broken shop rotations.

Hopefully this season they show up and for no more that $12 as an upper limit.

2 Likes

Or at least make CQC the weekly reward- like I may want my Mark V first and foremost, but respect to Samuel y’know?

NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO

BAD WORDS

GOOD WORDS

X3 I am unfamiliar as to why weekly rewards is a cuss word, like yeah it could be way better but still.

IT IS HARSH LANGUAGE

BECAUSE

They insist for us to grind the entire weeks worth of challenges for

ONE
ITEM

And far too often is it a near-useless item such as AN ICON STICKER or A PLAYERCARD EMBLEM or even sometimes

THE COLOR BLUE AGAIN

AND ALSO
I susepect that the reason why the store has done away with the smaller “Daily Items” packs is so that they have EVEN MORE STUFF to stuff into the Weekly Rewards, which means if you want to get something that was only available in Season 1 in the Daily Item Rotations and YOU MISSED IT,

NOW YOU GOTTA GRIND THROUGH THE ENTIRE WEEKS WORTH OF CHALLENGES IN ORDER TO GET IT!

4 Likes

Very good point, I’d say it could be fixed if there was more than one weekly reward but that won’t likely happen.

1 Like

nope. they’re coming out, most likely later
it’s so frustrating the Reach armor in this game… not only do i have to pay 10 bucks to be ABLE to access the core itself. but plus MORE if what i want is in the shop and THEN SOME if it’s all in different bundles…
why couldn’t it all have been in S1’s BP? would’ve been soo convieniant-… oh… right… money
meaning the rest of it all will release in the following seasons as ‘more content’ even though they’ve most likely been in the game since S1. such as the ‘CHOHAM’ Utility. it’s in S1’s artwork, as an item it says it was added during S1, yet it can’t be obtained… lovely. or even GRD. don’t get me wrong, it looks fine for the current armor core. BUT COME ON… not even added for the MK5[b] core, where it originated?! it’s all an clown show i tell ya

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, GRD does have a “dischevled and haphazardly-put-together” look about it; so it makes sense to put in on an Armor Core that is all about “built from spare parts”

yeah, and i’m not opposing that it fits the core. i’m just saying that they could’ve also given it to the MK5[B] armor, ya know… where the helmet originated. but who am i kidding, they ain’t considering crosscore, so it shouldn’t be an surprise -v-

1 Like

Well, we are going to get it eventually for the Mark V Bravo.

Just like how GUNGNIR is in the game as well as Stormfall.

Or how LOCUS exists on the Rakshasa armor as well as the Yokai helmet for the Yoroi Armor Core.

If I recall, they have been mentioning it as a possibility to some extent.

1 Like

They said they’d be looking into crosscore for the canon armor cores specifically. And even then it was implied they’d be doing it one piece at a time starting with helmets.

So basically Mark VII, Mark V [B] and Rakshasa will supposedly eventually be cross core compatible with each other.

Just not the Fracture Event stuff, so no cross core for Yoroi and Eaglestrike.

Fine by me.

Same, tho I will admit if there’s one thing that’s kind of a shame it’s that I can’t mimic the Halo 3 Hayabusa look by just putting the Kabuto helmet and Dragonbark shoulderpads on the Mark VII or something.

Or hell, it would be AWESOME to have the Yokai helmet on… well, literally anything but Imma say Rakshasa

You know, now that Joseph Staten is back in play with Halo, I bet they can get the crossover to work again with Ninja Gaiden and Halo.

You see, Dead or Alive 4 featured Spartan Nicole as a fighter.
Meanwhile Halo 3 got the Hayabusa armor.

343 had plans for Hayabusa in Halo 4, but couldn’t get the crossover to be approved by Team Ninja.
Perhaps they can now take inspiration from the unused model of Halo 4 and put it to use by adding a Helmet and a torso to the Yoroi armor core? With perhaps the Hayabusa fore-head piece being an optional attachment to the helmet?

• https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/148/348/large/ashish-parashar-hayabusa1.jpg?1406643075
  • https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/148/346/large/ashish-parashar-hayabusa2.jpg?1406643069

Same goes with Halo 5’s Shinobi Armor Set?
And Halo Online’s Bushido, Samurai, and Ninja Armor Sets?

I mean that would be cool, but real talk I think it would be more likely if a new Ninja Gaiden game was being made and as far as I know this doesn’t seem to be the case.

Like there’s the new collection, but that’s just HD ports as opposed to a brand new game.

Then again I hope to be wrong, and Joe Staten is one of the OGs so maybe he’ll pull something off.