mark iv or mark v armor unlocks.

am i still able to unlock the mark iv helm and armor if i buy MCC can anyone confirm this? also is there any chance if them releasing the old halo 1 armor in a req pack, and to top it off is there any other helms that can be unlocked that look close to Master chiefs armor. i like my character to look simple

You are confused. MK VI (not IV) can be unlocked via Req packs by playing halo 5. MK IV is also confirmed to be in the game, with MK V as well, but in later updates.

MK VI can be unlocked playing H2A but also with REQs in H5 :wink:

You get Mark 6 from mcc or reqs. Now we need Mark 5!

The Mark IV (4) and the Mark V (5) are being added later with new REQs, including the CE magnum and the SPNKr rocket launcher. They’re not available yet. Trust me, I’m eagerly waiting for them too. I’m hoping to get Noble in the mean time to tie me over, but I keep getting really weird armors.

you unlock mark VI gen 1 buy playing any mission on halo 2 anniversary mcc and mark VI scarred by playing cario station on halo 2 anniversary i believe. Go try it out man

> 2533274944360633;5:
> you unlock mark VI gen 1 buy playing any mission on halo 2 anniversary mcc and mark VI scarred by playing cario station on halo 2 anniversary i believe. Go try it out man

He’s talking about the Mark IV (4) as in THIS and the Mark V (5) as in THIS. Both of which have been confirmed and should be out December.

Uuummmm, yah, I have mark v1 gen1 and mark v1 gen1 scarred both helmet and armor and I don’t know where they came from they just like popped out of no where. I do play halo master chief collection if that has anything to do with it. I don’t know. Can I plz have some ideas on where they might have came from because I know they weren’t in a req pack. Oh never mind I see now lol duh.

Good to see you’re sorted BlackStorm, in future please don’t revive old threads thanks :slight_smile: