Mark IV in infinite?

I’ve always liked the look of the Mk. IV armor from Halo Wars and Halo 5: Guardians adaptation of the armor, and i was wondering if it would be it’s own core and armor, or will it not be in the game at all?

We don’t know yet, there hasn’t been confirmation one way or the other. But I do hope it is, that armor is great.

I’m sure it will make an appearance at some stage, it looks nice.

Since the first battle pass is based on reach. I could see one based on halo wars and Hw2 in the future and the other games as well. I hope that’s the plan anyway.

Considering we have 10 years to convince them (if its not at launch), I’m sure it would get included eventually with the overwhelming support i’ve seen for that armor.

I hope Mk IV comes back. But please let it be Halo Wars 2’s Mk IV and not Halo 5’s. The Halo 5 helmet always looked squished to me, and the cod piece is all wrong and based on the concept art instead of the final product.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> I hope Mk IV comes back. But please let it be Halo Wars 2’s Mk IV and not Halo 5’s. The Halo 5 helmet always looked squished to me, and the cod piece is all wrong and based on the concept art instead of the final product.

Halo 5 butchered most armour, hopefully with the new art style they will take the classic approac.

In my opinion, the F2P nature of the multiplayer combined with a planned decade of support pretty much guarantees we’re going to see the following Armor Cores-

• MK. IV (Halo Wars) - MK. V (Modern take on CE) - Retro MK. V (2002 graphics “Classic” CE Chief) - Semi-Powered Infiltration armor (SPI) - Mjolnir GEN2 (Halo 5)