Mark IV and V Confirmed

I see a lot of people concerned that it isn’t in the game, so without further ado.

BGE: "Will the original Mark V Helmet be available via REQ packs? Recent footage revealed it was not available as an unlockable – is it there via other means? If not, will it perhaps come as additional content after launch?"

Josh: “Both the Mark IV and Mark V helmets will be available through the REQ system.”

Source: http://bestgameever.co.uk/2015/09/29/halo-5-guardians-chatting-with-josh-holmes-from-343/

Where do you see anything about “at launch”?They’ve already announced that they will be adding REQ items as DLC later, mark 4 and 5 could easily be on that list.

> 2533274796974117;2:
> Where do you see anything about “at launch”?They’ve already announced that they will be adding REQ items as DLC later, mark 4 and 5 could easily be on that list.

They asked specifically if it’ll be at a later date or will it be at launch, and Jason simply said “Mark IV and V will be available through the REQ system”
Since he didn’t say that they will be in at a later date, I took that to mean that they’ll be available at launch, however my title does seem misleading and I’ll be changing it.

This was announced months ago.

Makes sense. Why allow every piece of armor in the game to be previewed? You need some sense of surprise.

yay

> 2533274858572140;4:
> This was announced months ago.

I know it was, but I still see plenty of people who don’t know this information so I’d thought I’d share it here on the forums.

I never used either but i know a lot of people who used Mark V in Halo 3, Reach, and 4 so i don’t have to hear them complain that it is not in the game.

My bro and I favorite is Mark V and Mark VI.

> 2533274809787821;5:
> Makes sense. Why allow every piece of armor in the game to be previewed? You need some sense of surprise.

Great point. I’m a fan of hidden armor and stuff that we don’t know is there. This is pretty awesome!

I Hope we can get them soon id be happy lol

This is great! Mark V is my most favorite helmet of all time! Sorry, Helioskrill.