Mark 6 gen1. 3rd variant (please?)

Mark 6 gen 1.
Because it has the classic codpiece.

The default has black lines that don’t go with anything.
Scarred has bad textures.(under certain map lighting)

And mark 6 gen 2 is clean…
But no codpiece.

Scarred, what’s supposed to be grey metal glows a pixel ate white barf color sometimes.

And the plain Mk6 G1 has darkened primary all over it.
At least put that crotch plate on the gen 2 mark 6’s.

Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
(Or you know, make SPI already)

> 2533274907200114;3:
> Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> (Or you know, make SPI already)

I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.

I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.

> 2533274875084332;4:
> > 2533274907200114;3:
> > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > (Or you know, make SPI already)
>
> I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
>
> I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.

They could just add the codpiece to mark 6 gen 2 armors.
No new armors just improved ones.

They could mostly solve this problem in H6 by not having the pointless mismatched (dark or slightly too bright) secondary color on armor sets, same with unchangeable white and blue lines. That’d clean up a lot of armor sets as well as making secondary color schemes much more proper (like Mark VI Gen 1 could be one solid color if desired, just like the Gen 2.) More in depth customization would also be helpful, especially a torso or Chest/Waist option allowing people to add or remove codpieces as they wish.

The H4/5 Mark VI Helmet also could use a slimmer jaw profile and at least the H4 helmet color scheme. The H5 base Mark VI helmet color scheme is mediocre and mostly one solid color when it looked pretty good in H4.

> 2533274875084332;4:
> > 2533274907200114;3:
> > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
>
> I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
>
> I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.

We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > > (Or you know, make SPI already)
> >
> > I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
> >
> > I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.
>
> We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.

That’s true, however decimator is an improvement on the Mark VII prototype, so I don’t think it’s actually Mark VII. Besides, we have like 5 skins of each ugly armour, I’m sure it makes sense if they added the actual Mark VII into the game.

> 2533274875084332;8:
> > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > > > (Or you know, make SPI already)
> > >
> > > I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
> > >
> > > I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.
> >
> > We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.
>
> That’s true, however decimator is an improvement on the Mark VII prototype, so I don’t think it’s actually Mark VII. Besides, we have like 5 skins of each ugly armour, I’m sure it makes sense if they added the actual Mark VII into the game.

Fair. Call it MK VII “Kilo-5” or something cool like that. Maybe have whatever Kilo-5s insignia was on it.

> 2533274907200114;3:
> Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> (Or you know, make SPI already)

Why would we make entire new suits when old hardware has been shown to hold up when upgraded?

Also, why would they make SPI for Spartans when it’s inferior to MJOLNIR, which is now mass-produced by different companies?

> 2533274907200114;9:
> > 2533274875084332;8:
> > > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > > > > (Or you know, make SPI already)
> > > >
> > > > I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
> > > >
> > > > I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.
> > >
> > > We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.
> >
> > That’s true, however decimator is an improvement on the Mark VII prototype, so I don’t think it’s actually Mark VII. Besides, we have like 5 skins of each ugly armour, I’m sure it makes sense if they added the actual Mark VII into the game.
>
> Fair. Call it MK VII “Kilo-5” or something cool like that. Maybe have whatever Kilo-5s insignia was on it.

Now that would be great, tying it to some sort of achievement would be the icing on the cake.

> 2533274849069111;10:
> > 2533274907200114;3:
>
> Why would we make entire new suits when old hardware has been shown to hold up when upgraded?
>
> Also, why would they make SPI for Spartans when it’s inferior to MJOLNIR, which is now mass-produced by different companies?

GEN 2 SPI most likely. As in, MJLONIR designed for large-scale, stealthy deployemnts. Obviously they’re not gonna give them ACTUAL SPI, that stuff’s made of plastic wrap and cardboard.

> 2533274875084332;11:
> > 2533274907200114;9:
> > > 2533274875084332;8:
> > > > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > > > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > > > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > > > > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > > > > > (Or you know, make SPI already)
> > > > >
> > > > > I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
> > > > >
> > > > > I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.
> > > >
> > > > We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.
> > >
> > > That’s true, however decimator is an improvement on the Mark VII prototype, so I don’t think it’s actually Mark VII. Besides, we have like 5 skins of each ugly armour, I’m sure it makes sense if they added the actual Mark VII into the game.
> >
> > Fair. Call it MK VII “Kilo-5” or something cool like that. Maybe have whatever Kilo-5s insignia was on it.
>
> Now that would be great, tying it to some sort of achievement would be the icing on the cake.

Yes. Yes PLEASE

> 2533274849069111;10:
> > 2533274907200114;3:
>
> Why would we make entire new suits when old hardware has been shown to hold up when upgraded?
>
> Also, why would they make SPI for Spartans when it’s inferior to MJOLNIR, which is now mass-produced by different companies?

Well, helljumper is ODST style armour for Spartans. So I don’t doubt that an SPI style armour can be upgraded to current spec…especially with abominations like barf… seeker…and other…“Spartan armour” in Halo 5.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2533274875084332;4:
> > > 2533274907200114;3:
> > > Or, you know, they could focus on making a set of armor that ISN’T almost a generation out of date and MAKE SOME GOOD ARMOR FOR GEN 2
> > > (Or you know, make SPI already)
> >
> > I agree with this. As much as I would like a proper mark VI (i.e halo 2A) 343 need to create some proper Spartan-like Gen 2 armour. For starters, I think a Mark VII gen2 (since it was prototyped for SII’s, from memory) , SPI as above^, and undersuits with integrated plating *(like locke and buck, their undersuits are clearly lines with armour and are not “naked” like in multiplayer). Black undersuits are a must, as matching undersuit colour to armour colour makes armour difficult to distinguish, as they already all look very similar.
> >
> > I would prefer having 40 very good looking, practical, Spartan suitable armours, than over 200+ silly armours that are not even worthy of marines, with 20 or so that actually look decent. In other words…no more filler armour. Filler armour would not exist if the req system did not exist.
>
> We technically have MK VII, in the form of Decimator armor.

I would wear a decimator body…
If it wasn’t covered in moa droppings. (White paint)

What I don’t get about the Mark 6 [GEN1] is that it doesn’t look original, if you look at the [GEN2] Mark 6 it has the classic feel to it, except it doesn’t have the Space Diaper

And also why does the [GEN1] has a flat Chestplate, if it was a original set, wouldn’t it have that Buff Man Breast Chestplate from H3??

And I also agree with the coloring for [GEN1]

or the halo reach CQC helmet? really want to see at in halo 5