MARINES

marines need to be drop down in damage they should not be able to come in with bout 10 squads and kills a full pop of grizzly tank not not even REALISTIC

Dudes… I dont wanna be rude or a broken record… but where is the proof… I have been doing some Forge play for the new patch and Grizzlies were pretty beast. 10 squads against full pop your going to have a convince me.

> they should not be able to come in with bout 10 squads and kills a full pop of grizzly tank

On a more serious note, Marines are in a much better spot than they were before the latest patch. They are pretty tough early game, but they don’t scale nearly as hard as they used to. They certainly cannot go toe to toe with Grizzly tanks.

well they did ill have to record next time I didn’t even kill one marine

I could conceive this happening with several conditions. Consider the following - Grizzley’s take a considerable amount of time to kill marines, especially combat tech. Pair that with the marine’s being tier 3, the grizzly’s being tier 1, and the marines having nightingales to heal - I could see the marines winning against a small group of grizzly’s. Grizzly’s are great but I don’t think they kill infantry quite fast enough.

WIth that said, even if all the above is true, you’d have to micro horribly to lose with a full pop of Grizzly’s. Really with I could see a video of this…

This is probably a troll post, who in their right mind would believe marines v grizzlies and the marines win? Especially win without losing a single marine.

However, if you are serious I have to say that what do you mean. Full pop grizzlies can stand their own against a scarab, probably against 2 and maybe even 3. They are extremely strong, they aint losing to some simple marines.

I’m going to say that there is either A) a lot more info that is missing or B) something horrible happened in the game to cause this. Please share a video should this happen again as I would be very curious to see this. Not saying it didn’t happen, but I think there is a lot of missing information regarding this.

> 2533274854763685;6:
> I could conceive this happening with several conditions. Consider the following - Grizzley’s take a considerable amount of time to kill marines, especially combat tech. Pair that with the marine’s being tier 3, the grizzly’s being tier 1, and the marines having nightingales to heal - I could see the marines winning against a small group of grizzly’s. Grizzly’s are great but I don’t think they kill infantry quite fast enough.
>
> WIth that said, even if all the above is true, you’d have to micro horribly to lose with a full pop of Grizzly’s. Really with I could see a video of this…

This thread overall is pretty funny/unbelievable. I’m calling bs.

I would say is your explanation is logical, but I’d like to add: One does not simply micro a full pop of Grizzlies. Like dragging a bag of bricks through a pool of molasses! And then they’ll just spin in circles to boot.

> 2533274807562680;9:
> > 2533274854763685;6:
> > I could conceive this happening with several conditions. Consider the following - Grizzley’s take a considerable amount of time to kill marines, especially combat tech. Pair that with the marine’s being tier 3, the grizzly’s being tier 1, and the marines having nightingales to heal - I could see the marines winning against a small group of grizzly’s. Grizzly’s are great but I don’t think they kill infantry quite fast enough.
> >
> > WIth that said, even if all the above is true, you’d have to micro horribly to lose with a full pop of Grizzly’s. Really with I could see a video of this…
>
> This thread overall is pretty funny/unbelievable. I’m calling bs.
>
> I would say is your explanation is logical, but I’d like to add: One does not simply micro a full pop of Grizzlies. Like dragging a bag of bricks through a pool of molasses! And then they’ll just spin in circles to boot.

This is how you micro Grizzleys.

<p></p>

> 2533274792014876;8:
> I’m going to say that there is either A) a lot more info that is missing or B) something horrible happened in the game to cause this. Please share a video should this happen again as I would be very curious to see this. Not saying it didn’t happen, but I think there is a lot of missing information regarding this.

Maybe there are still traces of the yappening

Dang even 343 itself responded