Marines visually Confirmed...And what IS that structure???

At the bottom of the new cover reveal story, there is an orange rectangle saying

“HALO 4: Visit the hub.”

Look at the picture…

H4-style Warthog from the video narrated by Jeremy clarkson…and it’s loaded with what looks like marines driving towards some sort of structure.

EDIT: Thanks to CLOTHIER for enlarging the pic!!

~ Duck

Done.

> Done.
>
> http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/umbrokid/halo.png

THANKS! =D

… I dunno about anyone else but to me the gunner looks like his arms are of a ‘whiter’ colour than his back??

We got a real confirmation of Marines in the last Sparkast. Josh mentioned how they used a dev’s face for one of the Marine’s face in game.

It’s still a nice pic thought. I like the structure, Forerunner probably.

> > Done.
> >
> > http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/umbrokid/halo.png
>
> THANKS! =D
>
> … I dunno about anyone else but to me the gunner looks like his arms are of a ‘whiter’ colour than his back??

Glad to help :slight_smile:

I think that bit of white is just the lighting, but the structure ahead is definitely interesting.

> We got a real confirmation of Marines in the last Sparkast. Josh mentioned how they used a dev’s face for one of the Marine’s face in game.
>
> It’s still a nice pic thought. I like the structure, Forerunner probably.

We got confirmation of marines and a the UNSC back in August. Why is this suddenly a surprise to people?

> > Done.
> >
> > http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/umbrokid/halo.png
>
> THANKS! =D
>
> … I dunno about anyone else but to me the gunner looks like his arms are of a ‘whiter’ colour than his back??

That’s called “Lighting”, broski.

> We got confirmation of marines and a the UNSC back in August. Why is this suddenly a surprise to people?

I think it’s nice to actually see them and also something other than Chief/ Spartan’s.

It looks like a transport hog, and the guy in the back kinda looks like he’s fighting a sentinel!

> > We got a real confirmation of Marines in the last Sparkast. Josh mentioned how they used a dev’s face for one of the Marine’s face in game.
> >
> > It’s still a nice pic thought. I like the structure, Forerunner probably.
>
> We got confirmation of marines and a the UNSC back in August. Why is this suddenly a surprise to people?

I don’t know about anyone else but personally I was deployed without any internet connection, and even though I have one now we can’t download podcasts or watch videos.

I haven’t even been able to watch the reveal video yet! All I’ve seen is pictures and GIF’s

~ Duck.

The back of the hog with the tail lights looks…very different. We will see where this goes…

> That’s called “Lighting”, broski.

Call me crazy but I’m gonna have to disagree here lol.

> > > We got a real confirmation of Marines in the last Sparkast. Josh mentioned how they used a dev’s face for one of the Marine’s face in game.
> > >
> > > It’s still a nice pic thought. I like the structure, Forerunner probably.
> >
> > We got confirmation of marines and a the UNSC back in August. Why is this suddenly a surprise to people?
>
> I don’t know about anyone else but personally I was deployed without any internet connection, and even though I have one now we can’t download podcasts or watch videos.
>
> I haven’t even been able to watch the reveal video yet! All I’ve seen is pictures and GIF’s
>
> ~ Duck.

UNSC Infinity

> > > > We got a real confirmation of Marines in the last Sparkast. Josh mentioned how they used a dev’s face for one of the Marine’s face in game.
> > > >
> > > > It’s still a nice pic thought. I like the structure, Forerunner probably.
> > >
> > > We got confirmation of marines and a the UNSC back in August. Why is this suddenly a surprise to people?
> >
> > I don’t know about anyone else but personally I was deployed without any internet connection, and even though I have one now we can’t download podcasts or watch videos.
> >
> > I haven’t even been able to watch the reveal video yet! All I’ve seen is pictures and GIF’s
> >
> > ~ Duck.
>
> UNSC Infinity

You, Sir/Ma’am… I love.

So, what do you think? Is it in-game or a conceptart?
IMO it looks in-game, but what do you think?

I think it’s concept art.

> I think it’s concept art.

It’s 100% concept art.

> > I think it’s concept art.
>
> It’s 100% concept art.

Errr, explain why, please.
That’s what everyone says, but I don’t know, it just screams in-game to me.

> > > I think it’s concept art.
> >
> > It’s 100% concept art.
>
> Errr, explain why, please.
> That’s what everyone says, but I don’t know, it just screams in-game to me.

Because for one, the ground looks crap for an ingame.

It’s almost exactly the same as the Hog in Forza 4. Those are gas containers