Marine's Need their Damage Toned Down.

seriously i cant stress enough how much it pisses me off that a -Yoinking!- marine can kill you in half the time a spartan can. that makes no sense. the moment you walk around a corner you loose your shield because they do far too much damage. hell if you want more proof they need a damage nerf i got more. 2 marines took me out within secs after i turned a corner in the enemy base going to attack the core IN A GHOST. you should only take that much damage if 3 or more marines are shooting at you at the same time not 1 marine mowing you down within secs with his assault rifle. it drives me up the -Yoinking!- wall. honestly now i think i see why people don’t bother attacking the bases and the enemy core. because these guys are waiting to mow you down the moment you enter. its ridiculous they clearly need a damage nerf.

Lol just shoot them in the head it only takes one shot.

The marines need to be overly powerful to balance the game against players with all sorts of powers. Fyi a marine can be killed with head shots stupidly easy.

> 2533274851211096;3:
> The marines need to be overly powerful to balance the game against players with all sorts of powers. Fyi a marine can be killed with head shots stupidly easy.

I guess you’ve never played Titanfall before, that system is perfect when it comes to enemy AI. Keep the bosses the same and increase the amount of AI and its a perfect system.

Why? A bullet from a marine would do the same damage as a bullet from a spartan. Theit disadvantages are that they’re slower, less accurate etc.