Marines+Flamethrowers is gonna be the new meta

UNSC is just so much better that Banished early game. Marines get resources faster, Flamethrowers are effectively close range anti-infantry+soft base killers and they’re okay against vehicles and that build can arrive at your base at like 3:00 minutes. I had a game yesterday where my team got triple marine/flamethrower rushed. I managed to save one of my teammates -Yoink- by dropping a scout mine, but he didn’t return the favor when I got hit😬. -Yoinking!- teammates smh…

Here’s the game: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/matches/d8241146-24b7-4c82-8318-a103ff1c519b/players/dray5k?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

> 2535471149170617;1:
> UNSC is just so much better that Banished early game. Marines get resources faster, Flamethrowers are effectively close range anti-infantry+soft base killers and they’re okay against vehicles and that build can arrive at your base at like 3:00 minutes. I had a game yesterday where my team got triple marine/flamethrower rushed. I managed to save one of my teammates -Yoink- by dropping a scout mine, but he didn’t return the favor when I got hit😬. -Yoinking!- teammates smh…
>
> Here’s the game: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/matches/d8241146-24b7-4c82-8318-a103ff1c519b/players/dray5k?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

I find Marine+Snipers are better, can still take down a base and Flamers will hit the base and not enemies where Snipers will stop infantry re-enforcements as they are not focused on a base.

Hopefully CA will allow weaker Elites in Tech 1. It will make things more balanced depending on what they do with the next patch.

Looks like your specific example is just bad team work and not something that is especially OP.

The new meta after what…?

Because unless scout vehicles get nerfed super hard, ghosts or choppers would just smash that.

Suicide grunts have always been underutilised but are immensely effective against groups of infantry. Especially if you are shipmaster and teleport them in.

> 2533274826221827;3:
> The new meta after what…?
>
> Because unless scout vehicles get nerfed super hard, ghosts or choppers would just smash that.

If you actually micro the marines so you don’t just waste your nades ghosts/choppers are not so good and will generally lose.

> 2535471149170617;1:
> UNSC is just so much better that Banished early game. Marines get resources faster, Flamethrowers are effectively close range anti-infantry+soft base killers and they’re okay against vehicles and that build can arrive at your base at like 3:00 minutes. I had a game yesterday where my team got triple marine/flamethrower rushed. I managed to save one of my teammates -Yoink- by dropping a scout mine, but he didn’t return the favor when I got hit😬. -Yoinking!- teammates smh…
>
> Here’s the game: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/matches/d8241146-24b7-4c82-8318-a103ff1c519b/players/dray5k?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

it might be, whichever becomes the next meta, its gonna get nerfed, guaranteed​:ok_hand::clap::+1:.