Marines Farming Me in Warzone Needs to Stop

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make troll posts.</mark>

I think we can ALL agree that Marines continuously killing me when I’m trying to Spartan Charge in the enemies’ core is ruining Warzone. Marines ignore bosses AND objectives. All they do is farm Spartans. They COULD kill the core, but they don’t, instead they just stand there and farm Spartans trying to get commendations. They spawn on top of me and have The Answer.

It’s wrong 343. If a marine farms you, please report them.

is it April yet

Especially when they crouch.

Yea, dirty pay to win marines

I think they use aim bots too, I always feel like Marine AR’s are way more accurate than mine… damn hackers

The OP is from PartyUpGaming. What a surprise!

> 2542657289632179;6:
> The OP is from PartyUpGaming. What a surprise!

Ayyy lmao

I agree with this. They’ve consistently ruined my killstreaks and have prevented me from capping bases multiple times because their weapons have the power of a SAW. Not to mention them landing headshots 100% of the time.

343 pls.

2 of them ganged up on me and T-bagged me once. I cried. But I kinda liked it too.

Thanks for making fun of all these people moaning about “farming”

Ho ho ho, this post needs a bit water with all this saltiness against the issue.

The worst is when you killed some one in their home base during an awesome farm session and the three marines clean you up and they get the kill. Honestly marines shouldn’t re spawn when the core is open. When you die to the marines more then the other team there is a problem. Marines our ruining my experience and it is unsportsmanlike. I shouldn’t have to go in with a team just to be able to kill marines.

> 2535458955070436;1:
> I think we can ALL agree that Marines continuously killing me when I’m trying to Spartan Charge in the enemies’ core is ruining Warzone. Marines ignore bosses AND objectives. All they do is farm Spartans. They COULD kill the core, but they don’t, instead they just stand there and farm Spartans trying to get commendations. They spawn on top of me and have The Answer.
>
> It’s wrong 343. If a marine farms you, please report them.

Great thread Falkibear, this needs to be addressed immediately Marines are ruining Warzone! Lousy spawn campers never level there base to help contribute to there teams efforts.

On a side note you should hit me up sometime would enjoy playing warzone together again.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not discuss moderation decisions. If you have an issue with a decision that was made, please keep that conversation within a private message.</mark>

I made a sarcastic post similar to this the other day and Snickerdoodle said “Complaining about complaining is complaining. Don’t be that guy” then locked the post. tool.
Them damn Marines though…

> 2535407613775859;12:
> The worst is when you killed some one in their home base during an awesome farm session and the three marines clean you up and they get the kill. Honestly marines shouldn’t re spawn when the core is open. When you die to the marines more then the other team there is a problem. Marines our ruining my experience and it is unsportsmanlike. I shouldn’t have to go in with a team just to be able to kill marines.

Right? Marines are so OP. They make it difficult to farm, and ruin what should be a perfectly enjoyable experience. When i’m in their core room alone with a sword, I should die by an ENEMY. Not the two marines that just spawned next to me.

Also, I’ve played your team like 5 times in the last three days.

> 2535458955070436;1:
> I think we can ALL agree that Marines continuously killing me when I’m trying to Spartan Charge in the enemies’ core is ruining Warzone. Marines ignore bosses AND objectives. All they do is farm Spartans. They COULD kill the core, but they don’t, instead they just stand there and farm Spartans trying to get commendations. They spawn on top of me and have The Answer.
>
> It’s wrong 343. If a marine farms you, please report them.

It seems they alwais hit me! How? Do they use aimbot? And it’s not fair 3v1, they kill me so quickly!
I report them every time, but they don’t seem to get banned. I hate them
343 pls remove marines

> 2533274958766554;14:
> I made a sarcastic post similar to this the other day and Snickerdoodle said “Complaining about complaining is complaining. Don’t be that guy” then locked the post. tool.
> Them damn Marines though…

No body complaining about complaining here. Marines in halo 5 are OP sometime more deadly than the Spartans there helping. Reminds me of the Mariens who would come to kill Master Chief if he went rouge and killed Captain Keys in Halo Combat Evolved :wink:

> 2535415766520141;17:
> > 2533274958766554;14:
> > I made a sarcastic post similar to this the other day and Snickerdoodle said “Complaining about complaining is complaining. Don’t be that guy” then locked the post. tool.
> > Them damn Marines though…
>
>
> No body complaining about complaining here. Marines in halo 5 are OP sometime more deadly than the Spartans there helping. Reminds me of the Mariens who would come to kill Master Chief if he went rouge and killed Captain Keys in Halo Combat Evolved :wink:

Whatever you’re taking, I would like some.

One pullet is all you need to kill a marine, in fact they all have red arrows above them so you know where they are.

> 2533274958766554;15:
> > 2535407613775859;12:
> > The worst is when you killed some one in their home base during an awesome farm session and the three marines clean you up and they get the kill. Honestly marines shouldn’t re spawn when the core is open. When you die to the marines more then the other team there is a problem. Marines our ruining my experience and it is unsportsmanlike. I shouldn’t have to go in with a team just to be able to kill marines.
>
>
> Right? Marines are so OP. They make it difficult to farm, and ruin what should be a perfectly enjoyable experience. When i’m in their core room alone with a sword, I should die by an ENEMY. Not the two marines that just spawned next to me.
>
> Also, I’ve played your team like 5 times in the last three days.

You need to join our team mate. Not face it.