Marines drive vehicles in warzone now?!?!

I was just playing warzone and I swear to god I saw another spartan kill a marine driving a Mongoose. If anyone joined the Facebook page named “The war games lounge” then you can see the video through is POV. Has anyone else encountered this? Check the video please guys

Nope. Dont think this is a thing. Fairly certain there’s no ally driving AI in Halo 5 actually.

Have seen screen shots of Marines sitting in gooses but not driving them. Have never tried to let them drive, but they will gun for you.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Have seen screen shots of Marines sitting in gooses but not driving them. Have never tried to let them drive, but they will gun for you.

also this

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Have seen screen shots of Marines sitting in gooses but not driving them. Have never tried to let them drive, but they will gun for you.

Is there a trick to make that happen? I’ll admit I’m curious.

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Have seen screen shots of Marines sitting in gooses but not driving them. Have never tried to let them drive, but they will gun for you.
>
> Is there a trick to make that happen? I’ll admit I’m curious.

Any marines on the beach that survive the first push will gun for you, just pull up in a warthog, and they will hop in. It only works with the left over marines on the beach, the ones in the base will not do it.

The only enemies that can hijack vehicles are Elites and Soldiers. The soldiers do it a lot and will take any available vehicles that they see. I was once killed by a soldier in a warthog I just had.

You can get them to jump in as a gunner. Not sure if they can drive through. It would be possible due to the ai driving in campaign. But do we really need it. It could turn out like Kat’s driving - straight off a cliff.

Probably better they don’t drive, I still have nightmares of Kat driving me off cliffs

yes they can drive, but they don’t move around much

My friend was honking his horn at a marine and then He just jumped on the mongoose!

I never knew the marines actually would get on vehicles, that’s kinda cool actually

On certain maps like apex 7, if the marines on the beach in the beginning of the match survive will get in your vehicle if you bring one to them and if you leave it they’ll take over. I like bringing hogs over to them and having them gun for me it’s a lot of fun.

My reaction when I saw the name of this forum thread: HOOOLD UP.

(ahh, good old Snoop Dog memes)

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Have seen screen shots of Marines sitting in gooses but not driving them. Have never tried to let them drive, but they will gun for you.
>
> Is there a trick to make that happen? I’ll admit I’m curious.

Any kills the marine gets don’t count.
(No metals, or assists)

Either way it’s fun having an auto aim gunner.

> 2533274813071248;1:
> I was just playing warzone and I swear to god I saw another spartan kill a marine driving a Mongoose. If anyone joined the Facebook page named “The war games lounge” then you can see the video through is POV. Has anyone else encountered this? Check the video please guys

The Marines that spawn at the start of the match will drive or ride in your vehicles. I usually try to keep them alive specifically to gun in my warthog. Although, I rarely play WZ now

> 2533274972430429;8:
> You can get them to jump in as a gunner. Not sure if they can drive through. It would be possible due to the ai driving in campaign. But do we really need it. It could turn out like Kat’s driving - straight off a cliff.

They can get in the driver seat, they just won’t move much.

I’m not sure, but I do know however that on Raid on Apex 7, somewhere on the beach, there’s a marine just standing there next to a pile of rocks. So if you brought a warthog to him, he’ll hop in the turret.

> 2533274988394857;7:
> The only enemies that can hijack vehicles are Elites and Soldiers. The soldiers do it a lot and will take any available vehicles that they see. I was once killed by a soldier in a warthog I just had.

Yes I’ve definitely noticed those pesky soldiers jacking my ride only to attempt to splatter me seconds later haha! I was pleasantly surprised at the sophistication of the AIs tacticts there, but I’ll admit I’ve never seen marines do this. (Although if the soldiers and elites can I’d bet the marines could too as it’s all the same functionality in the back end, just a matter of whether or not 343i set it up that way).

They should remove player shield debuff and/ team killing with vehicles. Too many buffoons totally couldn’t care less about team mates and constantly run them down, or smash into them, trying to syphon up all the adds.

I can’t report everyone, else I’d never get to play the game.