Marines are OP

Seriously they do waaaaay more damage then necessary. yeah theyre easy to kill but theyre meant to be cannon fodder but just one can kill your shields in a half second. Atleast lower the damage its not like theyre freakin bosses.

about time they are strong I mean the marines aren’t cannon fodder

the grunts in titanfall are cannon fodder
the grunts in halo are cannon fodder especially in the human covenant war

> 2533274802109455;2:
> about time they are strong I mean the marines aren’t cannon fodder
>
> the grunts in titanfall are cannon fodder
> the grunts in halo are cannon fodder especially in the human covenant war

I just don’t see why a respawning none boss AI does a ridiculous amount of damage. Their ars do more damage then a Spartans ar that makes no sense at all. theyre pretty resilient to automatic weapon fire too.

they’re fine the way they are. they are present to prevent you from just running in. you are forced to stayoutside look around and take them out before you fumble your way inside.

In other words: Git Gud.

> 2533274811158328;4:
> they’re fine the way they are. they are present to prevent you from just running in. you are forced to stayoutside look around and take them out before you fumble your way inside.
>
> In other words: Git Gud.

Lol, couldn’t have said it better, and to be honest, if the marines were weak we would see the same post, but instead about how weak the marines are and how ridiculous it is. XD

Well considering they’re using the same assault rifle the spartans are using, it obviously should deal the same amount of damage when we use it. It shouldn’t decrease or increase, it wouldn’t make any sense if it did. You’re pretty much arguing against logic.

> 2533274820722681;1:
> Seriously they do waaaaay more damage then necessary. yeah theyre easy to kill but theyre meant to be cannon fodder but just one can kill your shields in a half second. Atleast lower the damage its not like theyre freakin bosses.

Just be glad they don’t carry rockets and snipers that you can’t pick up and camp out side the base waiting for Spartans like you. I bet you would throw your controller or rage quit because there better than you. Yeah i see where your coming from, your a walking tank get owned by a marine. but hey, its a game. Just take it the way it is young grasshopper.

• SII MasterChief

> 2533274820722681;1:
> theyre meant to be cannon fodder.

They are cannon fodder. If they’re wrecking you then your tactics are suspect. Re-examine the problem and alter your approach.

If you get the first shot on them it’s fine

Just pull out your pistol and actually aim at their head instead of spraying randomly with an automatic weapon. 1 shot to the head kills them, I kill the marines before they even get a shot off. Or you know, go back to CoD where you can just spray around and kill people.

Marines are OP? I gotta disagree. They do their job and hold the position.

They are fine the way they are.

> 2533274814836239;11:
> Marines are OP? I gotta disagree. They do their job and hold the position.

Sometime Dude they are to much Op, yes they do their job but when they give you their Gift (Nade) —> One shot

I want to see how many dommage they do.

Many times i was on blue team on war zone assault and we made it past the middle base and the armory only to lose badly to marines at the generator.

Magnum, BR, or DMR solves that really easily

headshotheadshotheadshot

problem solved