Marine Round in Firefight..? Slaughter the meek.

Although this makes no sense in the ‘reality’ that’s been created for the Warzone Firefight simulations…

But am I the only one who would love to have a Marine round where you have to flat out massacre 100 (or more) Marines with your REQs…? Just imagine it.

Don’t sit there and tell me you wouldn’t wanna be the death-blow of a bowling ball that splatters through 25+ marines with your shiny new Wraith. It isn’t that weird, I mean we have to kill them in standard Warzone already, right? So let’s push it to the obvious next level and have a round full of them in Firefight!

Edit* After the comments, it sounds like most of you would feel more comfortable killing Rebels/Insurrectionists instead of UNSC Marines, fair enough. But are you ready for a plot twist? … MARINES INFECTED BY FLOOD FORMS IN A BONUS FLOOD ROUND. Wha-whaattt??

Prepare for Marinepocalypse!

Sounds good.

That’s just mean

Stick them on Mongooses and we have a deal.

343 here is the next FF update.

I never liked killing marines, made me feel sad lol

I’ve wanted this for a long time. I would also want them in vehicles. Like mantis bosses Hannibal wasps etc. It would be a fantastic and fun round.

I like killing grunts. Killing marines is like the same thing. Kinda weird how they made such a badass faction of the military so weak in the game lol.

But that AI aim. Wow.

From a Lore perspective this wouldn’t make much sense (unless they’re Insurrectionists?) but it would sure as hell be fun! This time we’ll actually be rewarded for killing marines, unlike previous games. :wink:

> 2535437652903765;4:
> Stick them on Mongooses and we have a deal.

No kidding. I will finish off Spartan laser kills and well everything else in the game but mongoose destroys.
You would have to make it like 200 marines tho well doubt they would stand a chance again 1 Spartan. Lol those marine mad skills.

That’s a great idea, in fact I’m surprised there isn’t one already. They could call them Insurrectionists and they could still count toward the Marine Kill commendations.

Security to the bridge, the chief has gone rampant! - My favorite part of CE.

I think it would be a fun idea. Hopefully they would add multiple variants such as ODST’s as well

Insurrection mode.

I will not do your dirty work commie!

It would make sense for the sake of getting that commendation.
But beyond that, I don’t really see the point.

A flat out UNSC wave would be interesting. We’ve never gotten a real chance to fight these guys.

> 2535473635314008;8:
> I like killing grunts. Killing marines is like the same thing. Kinda weird how they made such a badass faction of the military so weak in the game lol.
>
> But that AI aim. Wow.

Lol marines high yrained… yet even grunts and jackels. Can kill you with nothing but perfect shots… where do these marines guys train at? What are they trained at,besides saying hey Spartan.

A group of Renegade Marines incoming, what out for the enemy Mantis

If they’re Inies, I’m fine, that would be a logical explanation of why are “marines” in the simulation (WZFF wise)

> 2535429585915411;9:
> From a Lore perspective this wouldn’t make any sense but it would sure as hell be fun! This time we’ll actually be rewarded for killing marines, unlike previous games. :wink:

Well after Cortana take over it’s not that far fetched that spartans might run into human enemies like marines.

Mmm… there’s usually a taboo among halo Developers to not have you kill humans. it’s not meant to empower you in anyway, but let you live out a dark fantasy.

I’m not against this, but we have to be weary.