march update

I was thrilled when 343 released the TU. It was what Reach should have been in the first place. Bleed-through melee, no bloom, and no AA’s [<-- Reffering to MLG].

But Im bewildered that you would remove bleed-through. Now that basically ruins ZB slayer. I just don’t understand. What did I miss?

Also, I’m crushed that you took out Squad Slayer. Such a great playlist that did not have AL.

And lastly evade. Evade was probably the stealthiest, and the most fun to use. Also, it was great for getting away from bad situations.

“Only bad kids run, cuz they kno they cant win”

I cant tell you how many times I’ve heard this.

That ends this rage. 343, if I were you, I would seriously consider thinking twice about this horrific update.

B.net was here

> I was thrilled when 343 released the TU. It was what Reach should have been in the first place. Bleed-through melee, no bloom, and no AA’s [<-- Reffering to MLG].
>
> But Im bewildered that you would remove bleed-through. Now that basically ruins ZB slayer. I just don’t understand. What did I miss?
>
> Also, I’m crushed that you took out Squad Slayer. Such a great playlist that did not have AL.
>
> And lastly evade. Evade was probably the stealthiest, and the most fun to use. Also, it was great for getting away from bad situations.
>
> “Only bad kids run, cuz they kno they cant win”
>
> I cant tell you how many times I’ve heard this.
>
> That ends this rage. 343, if I were you, I would seriously consider thinking twice about this horrific update.
>
>
> B.net was here

343 Industries is failing…

^
Well, I think they did a good job with the TU.

The TU is pretty much voided know, other than no sword block and zero bloom.

Please feel free to leave your feedback in the appropriate thread.

Thanks.