March Update Speculation

So, we saw something REALLY COOL at the end of the livestream yesterday.(For me, not necessarily yesterday for everyone) What was that? Well, I’m here to break it down step by little step.

• A new suppressor variant. Pause at the right time and you will see that it’s a suppressor. It looks interesting, visually and battle-wise. It seems to shoot invisible hard light projectiles, or has plasma technology integrated. - A new sandy Warzone map. Clearly it’s warzone because it says in bright letters ARMORY. - An AR with something sticking out of it from the side. Clearly it’s something of importance because it was shown in this teaser, albeit for a split second. - I’m too lazy to edit 1 and 3, but later in the sneak peek it looks like the AR and Suppressor are shooting blue flames. Maybe these weapons can switch between firing modes? - And finally, the all new COLORFUL GAUSS MANTIS THAT’S HOPEFULLY GOOD!

What do you guys think? Leave your thoughts below!

They are suppose to have a big announcement today. But I would love to see infection in the March update just like everyone else. Hopefully, 343 will deliver like they always do

Besides Infection, I would like to see an arena map that’s not UNSC themed.

That Mantis is interesting, not even just because it looks like a Gauss/Railgun Mantis, but because it’s a specialized vehicle variant. This could mean that we will get other special vehicle variants, what about a Gungoose that shoots more powerful Hydra missiles?

The blue flame was the mantis firing from different angles the first one was from the top if I remember right, the new ar is just a skin thats modeled like the flying tigers nose art on their ww2 planes or for the people of halo, like sharkface in rvb, and just remember that they showed the final variant of the suppressor and given how most of them work its going to have increased projectile speed, decreased spin up time, or enhanced homing

> 2535405450804460;5:
> The blue flame was the mantis firing from different angles the first one was from the top if I remember right, the new ar is just a skin thats modeled like the flying tigers nose art on their ww2 planes or for the people of halo, like sharkface in rvb

Well, that’s a cool skin then.

> 2533274811089515;3:
> Besides Infection, I would like to see an arena map that’s not UNSC themed.

screw Arena, I want more BTB maps

> 2533274928314136;7:
> > 2533274811089515;3:
> > Besides Infection, I would like to see an arena map that’s not UNSC themed.
>
>
> screw Arena, I want more BTB maps

I think we might actually get some more BTB maps this month, but they’ll still be Forged.

> 2535405450804460;5:
> The blue flame was the mantis firing from different angles

Well that’s going to be sick