March update predictions and wishlist.

It’s a bit too early for this but, what do you think is going to make an appearance in the march update. Also which things do you want to see in the march update.
For me, I think the new armor is E.O.D and the new mantis is a rapid fire railgun or a heat beam like the sentinel beam. The reason I think that is because this update is named ghosts of meridian and meridian was full of rigs which fired those heat beams into the ground. Anyways, post your predictions and/or wish list below.

I think infection needs to come out in this next update

Lol if it had a rapid fire railgun that would cause so many complaints people are still mad about just whiplash. Personally I’d like the update to have almost a overhaul on the mantis all together along with the new one since apparently the problem is high reqs, low health, low damage, low speed, splatterable, jack nadeable, and no lock on unless its oni

Hopefully infection

More btb maps!! I don’t even care if they’re forged… I’m bored with that Playlist and that’s the first time I’ve ever said that through all halo titles.

> 2535452680668322;2:
> I think infection needs to come out in this next update

Infection FTW.

> 2535405450804460;3:
> Lol if it had a rapid fire railgun that would cause so many complaints people are still mad about just whiplash. Personally I’d like the update to have almost a overhaul on the mantis all together along with the new one since apparently the problem is high reqs, low health, low damage, low speed, splatterable, jack nadeable, and no lock on unless its oni

Mantis is more of a long range vehicle. It’s supposed to stay back and ‘snipe’. The new mantis is stronger than the base one that’s for sure. I think the New one and the base one ae going to have a grizzly-scorpion relationship respectively.

There will be no March update. 343i stated that the March update will actually come in April. If I’m wrong, though, I’d gladly have someone point it out to me.

Still, I would appreciate having a full month to grind through silver packs before getting weighed down with even more common, uncommon and rare REQs.

> 2533274834712357;5:
> More btb maps!! I don’t even care if they’re forged… I’m bored with that Playlist and that’s the first time I’ve ever said that through all halo titles.

Please just make them non forge. I’m all with this, just not forged btb maps

I predict that it won’t come out in March.

A nice set of mantis fixes, another Warzone map (not assault, unless there’s one map with two variants), nerf the rarity of drawing a phaeton card a tad, and (maybe) a solution to farming. If there is one.

My two cents:
Earnable reqs based off of campaign progress
Infection
Make Magnum a loadout weapon at a high req level (8 or 9)
File Share

Just because of random reasons, the GRD Helmet. Cause why not.