March 3, 2553

At the end of Halo 3 that is the last recorded date. Could this be a date we could see Halo 4 info? Not saying we will it’s really just a thought.

i doubt Halo will be around in 2553.

its probably slightly more likely than any other day, but probably nothing substantial till e3.

I mean 2012 xD

Purple writing looks cool, and i hope we get some info soon.

How about tomorrow? Everybody asks for info and speculates on what day it will be released…I would like to see something tomorrow, please.

Purple writing is so last trilogy, Cyan is where this trilogy is going!

> How about tomorrow? Everybody asks for info and speculates on what day it will be released…I would like to see something tomorrow, please.
>
> Purple writing is so last trilogy, Cyan is where this trilogy is going!

Your post is an eyesore.

> How about tomorrow? Everybody asks for info and speculates on what day it will be released…I would like to see something tomorrow, please.
>
> Purple writing is so last trilogy, Cyan is where this trilogy is going!

That’s such an eyesore with this forum’s background…

> At the end of Halo 3 that is the last recorded date. Could this be a date we could see Halo 4 info? Not saying we will it’s really just a thought.

That’s…actually a very cool thought.

I hope they do, actually! Maybe even have the ceremony re-made with Halo 4’s graphics?

That would be kind of cool, I think.

> > How about tomorrow? Everybody asks for info and speculates on what day it will be released…I would like to see something tomorrow, please.
> >
> > Purple writing is so last trilogy, Cyan is where this trilogy is going!
>
> Your post is an eyesore.

My apologies good sir, as a token of my gratitude here are three square cookies
[:.] [::] 1. [/color]

…Another connection date? Okay, I think rather than guess and assume, it would be better to just wait and see. There has been multiple speculations like VGA, the friday before VGA because of the planetoid rising poster in CEA, 343 day, christmas, new years, 1/17 and a few others. We keep bringing up the hype for these dates and get crushed when nothing happens. Out of anything, they’ll likely pick a date to surprise all of us, a day that no one would think of.

> its probably slightly more likely than any other day, but probably nothing substantial till e3.

…I know a lot of us would be frustrated if we knew we had to wait a whole 5 more months before we get our first shot of info since the original trailer. For Halo 3 and Reach we were playing the betas in April and May.

Judging by Halo Reach’s timeline, we will get some info before the end of February.

Or at least I hope so