Maps ...........

Too much choice over too little maps, most playlists are dominated by the same 1 or 2 maps over and over again, so boring.

What’s weird is there are 3 other maps that aren’t in circulation. Erosion I’m not sure would be good but Holy Hell Ravine and Impact would be fun as hell in MM. I know they’re “forge” maps but come ON. They need to be put into the hoppers.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There is a lack of maps because Microsoft wants people to have to buy the map packs in order to get another 14 days of entertainment out of the population and make some more money. 343i isn’t the problem. It’s -Yoink!-. The -Yoinks!-.

forge maps in matchmaking pleaseeee

all the maps in this game are boring
i like,
-Harvest
-Adrift
-Haven
-Ragnarok
-Meltdown

rest are pretty boring and badddddly made maps

> There is a lack of maps because Microsoft wants people to have to buy the map packs in order to get another 14 days of entertainment out of the population and make some more money. 343i isn’t the problem. It’s -Yoink!-. The -Yoinks!-.

hahaha, thats cute! -Yoink!-. Other than financing they have nothing to do with the game jackwagon! I bet -Yoink!- also called them up and said “Hey, that ground breaking franchise that made us have a successful gaming system,lets change it! You know that unique gaming experience they have had for over 10 years, yoink them! Lets make a crappy platelet swap of everything out there!”
That is actually an exact quote from a memo from Bill Gates!

The maps are dreadful but the crap loving masses don’t seem to mind! Haven or Ragnarok. If its Ragnarok look forward to your team putting sticky grenades on your mantis! Then invisisnipers camp the pelican all game. If you have even one person that doesnt know that, you lost the game before it started! Also they need to add ammo crates at bases! Any long range lvl and you have no ammo after one fight! This game is by far a waste of time!

They need to make it to where the game chooses the map and not give choices. Because people always choose the maps over and over again.

It would be nice to have at least a few more remakes of popular small and large maps considering how well Ragnarok has been received by the community. (((((Shrugs))))