Maps

I think that we should have had either the defiant or noble maps for free. Basically we have bought forge world maps which I seriously hate and the campaign maps on multiplayer arn’t bad but that’s bad… at lease make a map pack to replace all the stupid forge maps.

I’m very happy with my entire disc. It’s full to the brim eh?

> I think that we should have had either the defiant or noble maps for free. Basically we have bought forge world maps which I seriously hate and the campaign maps on multiplayer arn’t bad but that’s bad… at lease make a map pack to replace all the stupid forge maps.

Yeah, Bungie was always talking about how good they made their forge, and that they even made their maps with it
And then Reach came, and all the maps sucked

Personally I like the Forge World maps.

Think of it like this: instead of the 13 multiplayer maps on Reach, we would have had eight and people would have been upset. Adding five more, regardless of where they came from or how they were made, is better than just having eight.

> Personally I like the Fore World maps.
>
> Think of it like this: instead of the 13 multiplayer maps on Reach, we would have had eight and people would have been upset. Adding five more, regardless of where they came from or how they were made, is better than just having eight.

Are you kidding, they are unsymetric, unbalanced
Its perfect for HLG since Bungie can’t make anything right.
First to the powerweapons win,
Forge maps isn’t the same as Forge world maps
With forge maps i mean: cage pinnacle, cliffhanger…

They don’t love you like I love you.

i loooove paradisio and pinaccle. im okay with how they play, it dosent really matter about the scenery for me

> > Personally I like the Fore World maps.
> >
> > Think of it like this: instead of the 13 multiplayer maps on Reach, we would have had eight and people would have been upset. Adding five more, regardless of where they came from or how they were made, is better than just having eight.
>
> Are you kidding, they are unsymetric, unbalanced
> Its perfect for HLG since Bungie can’t make anything right.
> First to the powerweapons win,
> Forge maps isn’t the same as Forge world maps
> With forge maps i mean: cage pinnacle, cliffhanger…

Aren’t most maps about the power weapons?

Out of the five maps, three of them are almost exact remakes. Everyone wanted Blood Gulch and we finally got it. I recall people really wanting Ascension back and we got that too. Sanctuary is a very balanced map in my opinion.

> > > Personally I like the Fore World maps.
> > >
> > > Think of it like this: instead of the 13 multiplayer maps on Reach, we would have had eight and people would have been upset. Adding five more, regardless of where they came from or how they were made, is better than just having eight.
> >
> > Are you kidding, they are unsymetric, unbalanced
> > Its perfect for HLG since Bungie can’t make anything right.
> > First to the powerweapons win,
> > Forge maps isn’t the same as Forge world maps
> > With forge maps i mean: cage pinnacle, cliffhanger…
>
> Aren’t most maps about the power weapons?
>
> Out of the five maps, three of them are almost exact remakes. Everyone wanted Blood Gulch and we finally got it. I recall people really wanting Ascension back and we got that too. Sanctuary is a very balanced map in my opinion.

If you ever played blood gulch you would have known that hemorrhage is a total waste of time,
There is a lot of Yoink! up things,
exact remakes???

Lets not flame on bungie guys, you can flame reach all you want, sure i have the same thinking as you but, dont u think its time to not bring ur b.net ways here ?

I can’t knock you guys for wanting something for free, it’s just human nature. But to try to justify reasons that it should be free is beyond me. 343/CA are much smaller companies than Bungie and certainly don’t have the resources Bungie has at this point. Tell me why they should give away a product they spent a lot of time, money and staff resources on?

For some reason people forget that this is still a business. You can’t keep the lights on with just a good reputation.

Getting into a discussion about which maps you like and which maps you think are balanced is completely irrelevant. Some of the maps you guys are saying you don’t like are maps that I and other people do like. So why does your opinion rule all?

Not only that but 343 has been giving free codes out to their fans all over the internet for the past couple of days. Free codes to access something they spent a lot of money on to create. Im just blown away at people who think that isn’t enough. Go into Burger King and complain about having to pay for your food. See how far it gets you. This is a business.

> I can’t knock you guys for wanting something for free, it’s just human nature. But to try to justify reasons that it should be free is beyond me. 343/CA are much smaller companies than Bungie and certainly don’t have the resources Bungie has at this point. Tell me why they should give away a product they spent a lot of time, money and staff resources on?
>
> For some reason people forget that this is still a business. You can’t keep the lights on with just a good reputation.
>
> Getting into a discussion about which maps you like and which maps you think are balanced is completely irrelevant. Some of the maps you guys are saying you don’t like are maps that I and other people do like. So why does your opinion rule all?
>
> Not only that but 343 has been giving free codes out to their fans all over the internet for the past couple of days. Free codes to access something they spent a lot of money on to create. Im just blown away at people who think that isn’t enough. Go into Burger King and complain about having to pay for your food. See how far it gets you. This is a business.

This