Maps you would like to see in HALO CE Anniversary?

Personally, i won’t mind seeing a majestic return of the original Ascension from Halo 2 with a few obvious tweaks to the map gameplay & flow, even with a set in placed soft kill zone so people can’t jetpack up too high above.

Another map i would like to see make its return is The Pit from Halo 3 & The actual Sanctuary from Halo 2 as well, these three maps i have thought of would most likely work out very well with Halo:Reach function n mechanics.

Your thoughts?

Um excuse me but you do realize that the maps are already been revealed right?

although i hate the sea of gray, just replace pinnacle and asylum with santuary by Overkill VR and a accurate forge version of ascension. add reflection to classic with classic layout, and then sit back, relax, and enjoy teh show.

> Um excuse me but you do realize that the maps are already been revealed right?

this also. but headlong ALONE is SO worth it.

Sorry fellow Canuckle head, why talk hypothetical to a no-go? At least ask “what maps would you have preferred and why?”
It’s not so clueless looking.

Im already liking the maps that they have shown us and that leaked video of headlong has got me pretty excited aswell. However one map that I want them to bring back is Waterworks. I just love the feel and layout of that map.

Can you please Bring Back “Guardian” from Halo 3 on Halo Anniversery- Comabt Evolved… with the graphics and adjustments already there that would truely make it perfect for a rumble pit game :slight_smile:

> Can you please Bring Back “Guardian” from Halo 3 on Halo Anniversery- Comabt Evolved… with the graphics and adjustments already there that would truely make it perfect for a rumble pit game :slight_smile:

I can see Guardian playable in classic mode, as for with armor abilities… just scrap the use of jetpack and would be fine i guess.

I would love to see Boarding Action!

> I would love to see Boarding Action!

Lol! Oh i can see the use of Jetpack heavily used, i wonder what an updated version of Boarding Action would look like…and no not like swordbase.

> > I would love to see Boarding Action!
>
> Lol! Oh i can see the use of Jetpack heavily used, i wonder what an updated version of Boarding Action would look like…and no not like swordbase.

All armor abilities could be useful.

Sandtrap
nuff said.

> > I would love to see Boarding Action!
>
> Lol! Oh i can see the use of Jetpack heavily used, i wonder what an updated version of Boarding Action would look like…and no not like swordbase.

The remake of Damnation is basically a jet-packing map. You’ll see everyone using it soon enough.

> > > I would love to see Boarding Action!
> >
> > Lol! Oh i can see the use of Jetpack heavily used, i wonder what an updated version of Boarding Action would look like…and no not like swordbase.
>
> The remake of Damnation is basically a jet-packing map. You’ll see everyone using it soon enough.

True.