Maps you would like to see in Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY?

Assuming Halo 2 Anniversary followed the same footsteps as CEA which 6 maps would you like to see remade along with a section of Halo 2s Campaign for firefight?

Mine in Order would be:

1 - Terminal
2 - Containment
3 - Relic
4 - Warlock
5 - Turf
6 - Boarding Action

FF - This(the very beginning of the video)

Hmmm…

1 - Containment
2 - District
3 - Relic
4 - Colossus
5 - Burial Mounds
6 - Backwash

Firefight: SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!..I guess Outskirts, from the courtyard to the start of the tunnel (or a compressed version thereof, maybe skipping the Sniper Alley part).

Incidentally, I think Boarding Action is a CE map. Did you mean Elongation?

(In no particular order)

1 - Terminal
2 - Waterworks
3 - Colossus
4 - Burial Mounds
5 - Gemini
6 - Containment

Firefight: The very beginning of Delta Halo.

All of them.

> Hmmm…
>
> 1 - Containment
> 2 - District
> 3 - Relic
> 4 - Colossus
> 5 - Burial Mounds
> 6 - Backwash
>
> Firefight: SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!..I guess Outskirts, from the courtyard to the start of the tunnel (or a compressed version thereof, maybe skipping the Sniper Alley part).
>
> Incidentally, I think Boarding Action is a CE map. Did you mean Elongation?

I figured since CEA threw in a Halo 2 map(Headlong) I’d keep it similar. I also threw Warlock in their for the Battle/Beaver creek thing too. :slight_smile:

> I figured since CEA threw in a Halo 2 map(Headlong) I’d keep it similar. I also threw Warlock in their for the Battle/Beaver creek thing too. :slight_smile:

I think that’s because Halo 2 is a sequel to CE. So in this case it would be 5 H2 maps, 1 H3 map, one H2 firefight map. Anyway here I go-

1. Ivory Tower
  2. Lockout
  3. Terminal
  4. Containment
  5. Midship
  6. Longshore
  7. Near the beginning of Regret, when you wait for the gondola to arrive.

> All of them.

I agree.

Yeah, all of them. BUT I think 343 should just remake the whole game, multiplayer and all instead of putting “Halo 4 multiplayer” or whatever as its multiplayer. Just update the game with achievements, graphics, and bring its own server(s) for online back. Halo 2 you didn’t have any armor to unlock in multiplayer, nor does there need to be. Just remake the game without changing the original multiplayer, don’t do what they did with Halo CEA. But thats just what I think.

• Containment - Terminal - Turf - Waterworks - Lockout - Relic

So many good firefight locations but I’d like an underutilized location to be the firefight map choice.

Installation 04 was supposed to feel like CE’s Halo but it didn’t. It only resembled it. I’d have preferred the other 2 areas as they had more cover and ambush potential.

At the moment, I’m thinking that the OS courtyard would be the best place. Imagine fighting alongside Johnson and some marines. That’s way better than fighting with faceless ODSTs.

This time, AI should be changing to their secondary weapons when necessary. It’s disappointing that 3 of the ODSTs at the beginning can’t be given pistols since they already have pistols as their secondary weapon. Giving 2 of them DMRs was a horrible mistake since that’s suitable for long range, only good for headshot kills, and Covies will quickly get to the main structure.

I find it more fun to play as an Elite and fight alongside the Covenant. It’s ironic that Elites got reduced importance in Reach yet they are more fun to play as than the Spartans. The Spartans in Reach were so bland… I want to fight as a Spartan again but there’s really no incentive. I hope H4 gives me one again.

A Halo 2 remake should have all of the maps that it shipped with and it should include all of the DLC. I also think that they could have a DLC map pack. The Halo 3 map pack"
Narrows.
The Pit.
Guardian.
Sandtrap.

Just to make Halo 2 even better.

> Yeah, all of them. BUT I think 343 should just remake the whole game, multiplayer and all instead of putting “Halo 4 multiplayer” or whatever as its multiplayer. Just update the game with achievements, graphics, and bring its own server(s) for online back. Halo 2 you didn’t have any armor to unlock in multiplayer, nor does there need to be. Just remake the game without changing the original multiplayer, don’t do what they did with Halo CEA. But thats just what I think.

^ ^ ^

> A Halo 2 remake should have all of the maps that it shipped with and it should include all of the DLC. I also think that they could have a DLC map pack. The Halo 3 map pack"
> Narrows.
> The Pit.
> Guardian.
> Sandtrap.
>
> Just to make Halo 2 even better.

A better DLC might be the PC-exclusive maps, District and Uplift.

Lockout
Midship
Waterworks
Turf
Relic
District

Why the -Yoink- hasn’t Coagulation been mentioned???

> Hmmm…
>
> 1 - Containment
> 2 - District
> 3 - Relic
> 4 - Colossus
> 5 - Burial Mounds
> 6 - Backwash
>
> Firefight: SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!..I guess Outskirts, from the courtyard to the start of the tunnel (or a compressed version thereof, maybe skipping the Sniper Alley part).
>
> Incidentally, I think Boarding Action is a CE map. Did you mean Elongation?

District is an awesome -Yoink- map to play on, and all of you none Halo PC gamers don’t know what you’re missing out on.

Here’s my list.

I don’t really think we need Ivory Tower or Midship, since Reach and H3 already remade them.

> Why the -Yoink!- hasn’t Coagulation been mentioned???

Probably because we’ve already got Blood Gulch remakes coming out of our -Yoinks!-.
(Also, the tank camping on Coag in H2V is ridiculous)

1. Lockout (An MLG favorite)
  2. Headlong
  3. Warlock
  4. Foundation
  5. Gemini
  6. Elongation
  7. Sanctuary (Because 6 dosen’t fit the bill)

Firefight: (Forgot the level) Where you find the marine prisoners and make them take Covie Weapons. One of the areas around that would be amazing.