Maps with no Respawn points glitch

So this was an issue in Halo Reach. Your map will be unable to load you in and spawn you in when either in Customs or in Forge if all your respawn points were either accidentally deleted or obstructed. If you saved the map not knowing that this was the case, your map is effectively gone. Even in Forge, you will not be able to spawn in properly and instead remain in a static death screen waiting to respawn. This needs to be fixed by 343 Industries soon. I’ve lost a map that I’ve been working on for a friend to introduce him to Halo 5’s weapons, vehicles, and mechanics all in one map. I had some 30+ hours already spent on it. And some of meticulous placing of things, I can’t bring myself to try an recreate. Imagine placing every weapon and variant in perfect alignment with one another spaced evenly on a custom made weapons display. Nope. I hope 343 Industries adds some kind of forced spawn point that is only triggered if no other points are available on the map. A spawn point that isn’t a physical (or at the very least, delete-able) object that allows you to go back into Forge and to fix your spawns yourself and thus save your map from limbo.

I’ve heard that inviting someone to join your game can work as they will spawn and are able to place a spawn point for you.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> I’ve heard that inviting someone to join your game can work as they will spawn and are able to place a spawn point for you.

I’ve heard that too, but I think that only applies when you’re missing an initial spawn point. I did have a friend join but he too was stuck in a permanent death screen, miles outside and underneath the map as well. While I hope 343 Industries fixes this at some point, I have already recreated what I built before.