maps with binary and incineration on them.

hey i’m trying to get the believe stance.

i know solace has an incineration cannon, and that haven sometimes spawns a binary rifle, but what are some other maps that have these weapons on spawn?

Play Meltdown on Dominion. It’s Binary Rifle/Incineration Cannon heaven!

> Play Meltdown on Dominion. It’s Binary Rifle/Incineration Cannon heaven!

Pretty hard to do considering everyone just votes for Exile. -_-

> > Play Meltdown on Dominion. It’s Binary Rifle/Incineration Cannon heaven!
>
> Pretty hard to do considering everyone just votes for Exile. -_-

I tend to go in with at least four people so it’s not that hard. Feel free to add me if you want.

And pretty much everyone votes for the map which ISN’T Meltdown. Typical.

ok… so dominion meltdown and slayer solace for incineration cannon.

any more? my incineration cannon is halfway thru expert i’m close. (yeah i’m happy with that thing, oh well.)

ragnarok has both,

as in i can sprint to them on ragnarok and pick it up at the start of the round or is it a spawn like the binary on haven?

im sorry i barley play btb.

Dominion on Vortex has infinite Binary Rifles

Play BTB on almost any map.

When you get ordinance, you should get the option of the Binary Rifle and Incinaration Cannon sometimes.

It helps if you have the Requesition armor mod which is gained though the Tracker specialization.

Vote for Solace if your looking for maps that spawn with a Incineration cannon.

Sorry I couldn’t help anymore, I’m not very knowladgable with these kind of things.

Good luck getting the stance!

Haven gets a Binary Rifle drop quite frequently, maybe once every 2 or 3 games.
Incineration Cannon is a little more rare, but still pops up from time to time.

Incineration Cannon is quite frequent on Solace.

Most of the large scale maps have frequent drops.

i’ll have requisition in one more level… thanks, i’m sure its op’d as hell and will make this a lot easier.

but wow… btb and dominion sound like a nightmare with these power weapons.

Vortex, Meltdown in Dominion are Forerunner based with the Ordinance drops so both those maps work well for Forerunner commendations. Solace starts with an Incineration Cannon and randomly spawns more. Haven/Ragnarok can randomly spawn Binarys and Incinerations. I saw an Incineration cannon available at the beginning of a BTB match on Meltdown once but as I rarely ever get Meltdown in BTB I can’t say whether it always spawns there (right next to the Mantis spawn). Hope this helps.

ughh yeah it does help… i just wish i didn’t have to be a complete tool on btb to get a stupid stance.

i mean… why would they make the normal/cool looking one require untold amounts of cheese to unlock…

i’ll get the goodfella one before i start on my trek of tears.